We recommend restarting your iPhone after you download this bug fix update due to an iOS system limitation.
Really sorry about the recent bug and issues they may have caused!
We really hope you're enjoying Wake Alarm experience everyday. If you have any issues feel free to contact us at [email protected] or @WakeAlarm on Twitter.
App Store reviews are always appreciated it. It gives us the fuel to keep making Wake better :)
Meet Wake, the most beautiful and intuitive alarm for iPhone & iPad. Slap to snooze, flip your phone over to turn off alarms or Shake to wake. Get up your way with Wake!
Wake combines simplicity and design into one revolutionary alarm app. With 3 alarm styles to choose from:
① SLAP & FLIP: Equipped with a virtual Snooze Button and perfect for anyone craving a few extra moments of sleep.
② SHAKE: Ideal for deep sleepers who need more than a traditional alarm clock to wake them from their stupor.
③ SWIPE: A simple option for dreamers who like to keep things basic.
Which alarm style suits you best?
* Simple gesture-based UI for setting and interacting with alarms
* Spin the dial to easily set alarms
* iTunes alarm support - wake up to your own audio every morning
* Create up to 8 repeatable alarms
* Swipe down to view alarms and pull down to switch them on/off
* Personalize with 12 exclusive built-in alarm sounds
* SLAP & FLIP mode transforms your iPhone into an old-school alarm clock using a virtual Snooze Button; SLAP to Snooze or FLIP your iPhone to turn off the alarm
* SHAKE mode forces you to physically shake your phone until the Shake Bar is filled up—the movement is sure to wake up your body while the sound wakes up your head.
* Choose from 3 difficulty settings in SHAKE mode
* Set recurring alarms for any day of the week
* Progressive alarm sounds that get louder gradually
* Visually stunning and perfect for iOS8
From heavy dozers to lighter dreamers, Wake is the perfect alarm for everyone. Allow Wake to brighten your day, so every morning can be uncomplicated and elegant.
Wake will get you up no matter what, but to use the SLAP & FLIP alarm styles you’ll need to leave Wake running onscreen and charging overnight. Set Wake to Night Mode and place your iPhone face up next to your bed. Do not lock your screen as this feature uses the proximity sensor.**
SLAP, FLIP and SHAKE your sleep away!
If you run into any issues, have feature ideas, or just want to say hi, shoot us a note at [email protected] or tweet @wakealarm
PROMO VIDEO - http://bit.ly/wakealarm
- May 23, 2013 Initial release
- June 01, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- June 11, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- July 16, 2013 New version 1.1
- August 01, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- August 03, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- August 11, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- September 19, 2013 New version 1.2
- November 30, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 03, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- December 19, 2013 New version 2.0
- December 21, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- March 22, 2014 New version 2.1
- April 24, 2014 New version 2.2
- April 27, 2014 New version 2.21
- July 16, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- July 21, 2014 New version 3.0
- July 21, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- July 28, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- July 31, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- August 01, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- August 12, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- February 16, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
- March 02, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $3.99
- May 01, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- May 16, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- June 24, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- July 07, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- September 03, 2015 New version 3.1
- September 03, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
- September 24, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $3.99
- September 29, 2015 New version 3.2
- October 07, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
- October 12, 2015 New version 3.3
- July 05, 2016 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- November 07, 2016 New version 4.3.5