Small fixes and improvements.
With Video Rotate & Flip - HD, you can now rotate and flip your videos in a very easy way, directly on your device.
Rotate your videos to change the portrait/landscape orientation, or flip them to turn the image upside down.
Here are some different usages of Video Rotate & Flip :
• you recorded a video with a bad orientation because you forgot to remove the rotation lock of your device. Use Video Rotate & Flip to change the orientation.
• you took a video of the ground or the sky. The orientation choosen by the device is not optimal and you want to change it.
• you want to add a mirror effect, flipping the video horizontally, in order to make things impossible to read.
• you just want to add some funny effect to a video, turning it upside down, or rotating it.
• some video players on your computer does not rotate the video correctly. Use Video Rotate & Flip to fix the video and apply the orientation.
If the video is still not readable on your computer, your video player might not fully support the .mov file extension. Use Quicktime (http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/) instead.
The Input video can be imported from your device in several ways.
The modified version (if there is one) or the original version of the video are both available.
The camera can be used directly to record a video if needed.
You can also connect your device to your computer in order to drag and drop specific videos (Files feature).
The output video can be exported in several ways.
Create a new video in the Photo app or in the Files app.
Directly modify the input video by adding an edited version.
Share the video to another application.
This application can run, on your iPhone and your iPad, as a standalone application, a Photo Extension, or as an Action Extension (from the compatible applications like the Photo app).
Portrait and Landscape orientations are supported in all screens.
Dark mode of iOS13 is supported.
You will find the original and intuitive user interface, common to all our videos applications.
These applications have been featured many times by Apple and various websites.
- October 21, 2012 Initial release
- January 11, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 15, 2013 New version 1.2
- June 28, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- June 30, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- August 29, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- September 01, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- October 09, 2013 New version 1.3
- December 06, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- January 13, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- February 20, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- February 22, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- October 23, 2014 New version 1.4
- May 04, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- May 05, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- September 03, 2015 New version 1.5
- December 19, 2015 New version 2.0
- February 29, 2016 New version 2.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 5.0
- August 16, 2019 New version 5.0.2
- September 25, 2019 New version 5.1
- October 21, 2019 New version 5.2
- November 04, 2019 New version 5.2.1
- January 14, 2020 New version 5.2.2