Fixes for Facebook Login.
Fixes for Google Login.
Various bug fixes.
Niu-Niu is a comparing card game played between the player and the dealer. The goal of the game is to divide a five card hand into a left hand with three cards and a right hand with two cards. The value of the left hand must be a multiples of 10. The value of the right hand should be as high as possible.
Face cards (Jacks, Queens, and Kings) are worth 10 points. Aces are worth 1 point. All other cards are worth their face value. The right hand is valued according to the rightmost digit of the sum of their constituent cards: for example, a hand consisting of 3 and 4 is worth 7, but a hand consisting of 7 and 8 is worth 5 (the rightmost digit of the total, 15). Since a right hand value with a multiples of 10 is the special pattern "NIU-NIU", the highest possible right hand value is 9 and the lowest value is 1.
Niu-Niu is dealt from a shoe containing 6 decks of cards shuffled together. For each round, five cards are dealt face up to each hand, starting from the player and alternating between the hands. After the player divides his hand cards, the comparing rules are applied to determine who is the winner. The round is then finished, the outcome is announced and winning bets are paid out.
Shuffling after half of the 6-deck cards played.
・The card patterns of the player and the dealer are compared first. If it is the same, then the point values of the right hands are compared. If still unable to decide the winner, then the rank order and the suit order are compared for each card.
・If it is a tie between the player and the dealer, the player's bets are returned.
・Pattern Order: ULTIMATE NIU-NIU > NIU-NIU > BIG POINT (9 points > 8 points > 7 points) > SMALL POINT (6 points > 5 points > 4 points > 3 points > 2 points > 1 points) > HIGH CARD
(1) ULTIMATE NIU-NIU: All five cards are face cards (Jacks, Queens, and Kings).
(2) NIU-NIU: Both the sum of the left three cards and the sum of the right two cards are multiples of 10.
(3) BIG POINT: The sum of the left three cards is a multiples of 10. The rightmost digit of the sum of the right two cards is bigger than 6.
(4) SMALL POINT: The sum of the left three cards is a multiples of 10. The rightmost digit of the sum of the right two cards is smaller than 7.
(5) HIGH CARD: Unable to make a multiples of 10 for the left three cards.
・Rank Order: K > Q > J > 10 > 9 > 8 > 7 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 3 > 2 > A
・Suit Order: Spades > Hearts > Diamonds > Clubs
If the player beats the dealer, the winning bets are paid out according to the player's card pattern.
・ULTIMATE NIU-NIU pays 5 to 1.
・NIU-NIU pays 3 to 1.
・BIG POINT pays 2 to 1.
・SMALL POINT pays 1 to 1.
・HIGH CARD pays 1 to 1.
- June 07, 2014 Initial release
- January 05, 2016 New version 2.0
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.9