-Fixed quantity input display issue.
Need a quick and easy way to check calories, carbs and fat? The CalorieKing Food Database is America's best and most reliable. Trusted by health professionals everywhere, it contains over 100,000 foods and includes 260 fast food chains and restaurants. The CalorieKing Calorie Counter for iPhone has a user-friendly interface that allows a quick comparison, of calories, carbs and fat, between foods.
By tapping on a specific food, you can quickly access more detailed information including protein, fiber, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sodium, and alcohol. Dieting is never easy, but CalorieKing can help by providing the information you need to reach your goal weight and enjoy better health.
REMOVE ADS SUBSCRIPTION - PRICING & TERMS
CalorieKing Food Search is free to download and use, but is supported by advertising.
You can subscribe to remove all advertising from the app:
• Subscription can be paid either monthly or yearly
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Read our full Terms of Service at https://www.calorieking.com/terms/.
- June 06, 2014 Initial release
- February 15, 2015 New version 1.6.3
- February 19, 2015 New version 1.6.4
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.7.4
- October 28, 2019 New version 1.7.5
- July 14, 2020 New version 1.7.6
- October 22, 2020 New version 1.7.7
- January 26, 2021 New version 1.7.8