Thank you for using ibis Paint X!
The summary of this update is as follows.
- Added new brushes (Sequin Pen, Sequin Pen (Hexagon), Sequin Pen (Star), Sequin Pen (Heart), Hair Gloss 1, Hair Gloss 2).
- Now you can export settings such as settings you configure in the Settings window, color palettes, and brushes as an "ipcfg" file.
- Added an alert which is displayed when entering to the My Gallery screen where free storage size is less than 250MB to warn that the app may not work properly.
- Modified the default pressure adjustment graph for SonarPen.
[Fixed Bugs and Problems]
- Fixed a bug that causes the app crash when you reorder custom brushes in the Brush window or favorite gradations in the Gradation Map filter.
- Fixed a bug where the app may crash if multiple alert boxes are displayed at the same time.
- Fixed a bug where the wait indicator (that indicates the progress of a process) remains without disappearing after the automatic import process of artwork files failed and has been stopped.
- Fixed a bug where an unintended line is sometimes drawn when you are using "Real Time" Stabilizer.
- Organized the values of "ineffective" default parameters of some basic brushes. The "ineffective" parameters are, "Jitter Color" parameters for "Double" brushes ("Double" brushes don't use Jitter Color feature), parameters of Blurring/Jitter Color/Scatter/Texture for brushes that don't use these features, parameters of Water/Double types for brushes that are neither of Water/Double types, parameters of "Billboard Display on Array Ruler" for brushes for which "Billboard Display on Array Ruler" is OFF.
- Fixed a bug where the app crashes if you add one knob with Bezier Curve/Polyline Drawing tool (with a normal brush such as Dip Pen), select some kind of brush (such as Outline brushes), turn the Drawing tool OFF, and draw a brush line.
- Fixed a bug where the app sometimes crashes when you touch the display with two fingers in My Gallery screen or Collection screen.
- Fixed a bug of the "Reordering artworks" feature where the artwork you are holding is displayed away from the position of your finger if you have been touching the display with two fingers and touched up one finger.
- Fixed a bug of the "Reordering artworks" feature where the orderings of artworks become wrong if an artwork is added to the My Galley screen while you are reordering artworks.
- Fixed a bug of the "Reordering artworks" feature where an artwork is unintendedly displayed in enlarged view mode if you tap an artwork immediately after reordering operation.
- Fixed a bug where the app sometimes crashes if you delete more than 100 artwork files at once in My Gallery screen.
ibis Paint X is a popular and versatile drawing app downloaded more than 50 million times in total as a series, over 2500 materials, over 1000 fonts, which provides 325 brushes, 63 filters, 46 screentones, 27 blending modes, recording drawing processes, stroke stabilization feature, various ruler features such as Radial Line rulers or Symmetry rulers, and clipping mask features.
Many tutorial videos on ibis Paint are uploaded to our Youtube channel.
- A Highly functional and professional features surpassing that of desktop drawing apps.
- Smooth and comfortable drawing experience realized by OpenGL technology.
- Recording your drawing process as a video.
- SNS feature where you can learn drawing techniques from other users' drawing process videos.
*Feedback from users
We receive many good reputations from users.
- I could have never assumed that I can draw such a beautiful drawings on smartphones!
- Easiest to use among all drawing apps!
- I have learned how to draw digital drawings without Mac or PC!
ibis Paint has high functionality as a drawing app along with features of sharing drawing processes with other users.
- Smooth drawing at up to 120 fps.
- 325 kinds of brushes including dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes, flat brushes, pencils, oil brushes, charcoal brushes, crayons and stamps.
- Various brush parameters such as starting/ending thickness, starting/ending opacity, and initial/final brush angle.
- Quick sliders that allow you to quickly adjust brush thickness and opacity.
- Real time brush previews.
- You can add layers as many as you need with no limit.
- Layer parameters that can be set to each layers individually such as layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, subtracting, and multiplying.
*Differences between ibis Paint and ibis Paint X
ibis Paint X shows advertisements.
If you purchase the In-App upgrade, the ads will disappear and there will no longer be any difference with ibis Paint.
We provide you with two ways of purchasing ibis Paint: “Remove Ads Add-on” (one off payment) and “Prime Membership” (monthly payment). When you become a prime member, advertisements will remove. So, if you become a prime member, it will be cheaper not to purchase the “Remove Ads Add-on”.
If you have already purchased the “Remove Ads Add-on”, even if you cancel the “Prime Membership”, advertisements will remain removed.
The more people become prime members, the faster we can develop our application. We would like to create more functions, so please consider becoming a prime member.
A prime member can use the prime features. You can try it free for the one-month at the time of the first purchase.A prime member can use the following features and services
- Prime Materials
- Prime Fonts
- Tone Curve filter
- Gradation Map filter
- Clouds filter
- Reordering artworks in My Gallery
- No advertisements in screens except the Online Gallery
* After you become a prime member with the first one-month free trial, if you do not cancel your “Prime Membership” at least 24 hours before the last day of the free trial, your “Prime Membership” will be automatically renewed and you will be charged for the automatic renewal.
* We will add premium features in future, please look out for them.
[Remove Ads Add-on]
Unlike ibis Paint (paid version), advertisements are displayed on ibis Paint X (free version). If you buy this Add-On (one off payment), advertisements will remove.
Even if you become a prime member, advertisements will remove. So, if you become a prime member, it will be cheaper not to purchase the “Remove Ads Add-on”.
*Questions and support
Questions and bug reports in reviews will not be responded to, so please contact ibis Paint support.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- June 11, 2014 New version 3.0.3
- July 21, 2014 New version 3.1.0
- September 20, 2014 New version 3.1.1
- October 25, 2014 New version 3.1.5
- November 08, 2014 New version 3.1.6
- November 27, 2014 New version 3.1.7
- January 17, 2015 New version 3.1.8
- March 24, 2015 New version 3.2.0
- April 23, 2015 New version 3.2.1
- May 01, 2015 New version 3.2.2
- July 09, 2015 New version 3.3.0
- July 25, 2015 New version 3.3.2
- August 18, 2015 New version 3.4.0
- September 26, 2015 New version 3.5.0
- November 14, 2015 New version 3.6.0
- December 01, 2015 New version 3.6.2
- February 14, 2016 New version 3.7.0
- February 19, 2016 New version 3.7.2
- June 22, 2016 New version 4.0.2
- June 30, 2016 New version 4.1.0
- July 06, 2016 New version 4.1.1
- November 05, 2016 New version 4.1.3
- December 03, 2016 New version 4.2.0
- December 15, 2016 New version 4.2.2
- April 27, 2018 New version 5.1.7
- July 05, 2018 New version 5.1.11
- June 13, 2019 New version 5.6.0
- September 18, 2019 New version 6.0.0
- September 20, 2019 New version 6.0.1
- September 23, 2019 New version 6.0.2
- September 27, 2019 New version 6.0.3
- November 04, 2019 New version 6.1.2
- November 18, 2019 New version 6.1.3
- January 25, 2020 New version 6.2.0
- March 08, 2020 New version 6.3.0