- Minor bug fixes
Ayurveda is considered to be oldest and most effective Indian medicine. It is a holistic approach to health which is designed to help people to live longer and healthy. Ayurveda is a Sanskrit word meaning life or healthy lifespan.
The main principle of Ayurveda is to prevent and treat illness by maintaining balance in the body, mind, and consciousness through proper drinking, diet, and lifestyle, as well as herbal remedies.
This Glossary provides you a comprehensive list of terminologies related to Ayurveda with its short description/meaning which guides you to make your life more longer and healthy.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Search keyword using title and application content
- Add term to your favorite list
- Share the term to your friends and family through email, facebook and twitter
- Change the font size for better reading experience
- View history
- Random display of terms
- June 16, 2014 Initial release