- Minor bug fixes
In Simple terms, marine biology is the study of life in the oceans and other saltwater environments such as estuaries and wetlands. All plants and marine life forms are included from the largest to smallest sea creatures.
The study of marine biology includes a wide variety of disciplines such as astronomy, biological oceanography, cellular biology, chemistry, ecology, geology, meteorology etc.
This Glossary app provides you a comprehensive list of around 450 Marine related terms with its short description/meaning which guides you in understanding the terminology better.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Search keyword using title and application content
- Add term to your favorite list
- Share the term to your friends and family through email, facebook and twitter
- Change the font size for better reading experience
- View history
- Random display of terms
- November 03, 2013 New version 1.2
- January 09, 2014 New version 2.0
- January 10, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- January 14, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- January 16, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- February 07, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- February 20, 2014 New version 2.1