Added language support for:
Try this immersive, high-quality game for FREE! Then continue the adventure with a ONE TIME unlock!
NO VIRTUAL ITEMS, NO INTERRUPTIONS… you’ll OWN this game for life.
Grace and James Anderson are newlyweds with a growing antiques business. Help them open their very own store by traveling across America and searching for hard-to-find antiques! Collect plenty of new wares to sell for a mighty profit. Visit fantastic cities like Cheyenne, Memphis, and Austin and solve different types of puzzles in this fun and exciting Hidden Object game. Go on an Antique Road Trip today!
***** Features *****
• Multiple Hidden Object & Puzzle modes
• Awesome cities from across the USA to explore
• Upgrade and expand your antique store along the way!
*** Discover more from Big Fish Games! ***
We’re big believers that everyone is a gamer at heart and that games are a great source of joy and relaxation. Founded in 2002, Big Fish Games is a developer, publisher and distributor of casual games. We offer a virtually endless selection of interactive games that you can enjoy anytime, anywhere — on your PC, Mac, mobile phone, or tablet. Renowned for offering A New Game Every Day!® on www.bigfishgames.com, Big Fish Games distributes more than two million games per day worldwide.
We have many other great iPad games including:
• Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect HD
• The Serpent of Isis HD
• A Witch’s Curse: Princess Isabella HD
• Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret HD
• Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors HD
• PuppetShow: Mystery in Joyville HD
• Drawn: The Painted Tower HD
• Awakening: The Dreamless Castle HD
• Awakening 2: Moonfell Wood HD
• Ancient Spirits: Columbus' Legacy HD
• Amazon: Hidden Expedition
You can always find an updated list at www.bigfishgames.com!
Try out Big Fish Games' iSplash! newsletter and never miss a sale or new game again! Sign up at: http://bigfi.sh/isplash
Follow us on Twitter: http://bigfi.sh/BigFishTwitter
Become a fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BigFishGamesMobile
- July 22, 2011 Initial release