*The #1 Paranormal Investigation Toolkit*
*Featured on "The Tonight Show" with Selena Gomez and Jimmy Fallon*
Developed by a team of professional engineers, we believe © Ghost Hunter M2 to be the most advanced paranormal investigation toolkit available.
© Ghost Hunter M2 is an advanced, yet very easy to use, paranormal investigation toolkit. Don't let the advanced feature set intimidate you, this toolkit has been specially designed for both the advanced and novice paranormal investigator.
Disclaimer: This toolkit is designed to aid you, the paranormal investigator, in the identification of unexplained phenomena. However, as advanced as this toolkit is, it cannot prove, or disprove, the existence of the paranormal. As a result, this toolkit is provided for entertainment purposes only. We are not responsible for the use, misuse, or interpretation of this software. Please use responsibly.
Please enjoy and Happy hunting!
Visit us on Facebook!
The EMF instrument uses the your device's magnetometer to measure fluctuations in the surrounding magnetic fields.
Audio Detection Instrument
The Audio Detection Instrument utilizes your device's acoustic to electric traducer system, driven by extremely powerful algorithms, to analyze complex audio signals.
The Fast Fourier Transform Visualizer utilizes your device's acoustic to electric transducer system, driven by powerful algorithms, to analyze complex audio signals.
Using an advanced triple-axis redundancy filter and your device's electro-mechanical sensor array, the Geoscope instrument has the ability to magnify even the slightest terrainial, and sub-terrainial fluctuations.
Spatial Displacement Instrument
The Spatial Displacement instrument uses a powerful, and proprietary, algorithm to analyze the data presented by the system's electro-mechanical sensor array.
The Twilight instrument uses several complex image filtering algorithms to enhance the video imaging produced by the device's camera.
The EVP instrument presents words, in both audio and visual format, based on an advanced and proprietary algorithm.
The Barometer instrument uses a powerful, and proprietary, algorithm to analyze the data presented your device’s advanced barometric sensor array.
*Available on iPhone 6 and up.
The Luxscope instrument uses your device's advanced light sensor array to measure extremely subtle changes in the environment's illuminance.
Please contact us at [email protected] for any questions, comments, concerns, etc. that you may have.
- August 24, 2011 New version 2.4
- September 27, 2011 New version 2.5
- October 20, 2011 New version 2.6
- October 26, 2011 New version 2.7
- December 06, 2011 New version 2.8
- December 29, 2011 New version 2.8.1
- February 08, 2012 New version 3.0.1
- August 21, 2012 New version 3.1.2
- September 12, 2012 New version 3.3.2
- October 03, 2012 New version 4.0.0
- October 17, 2012 New version 4.1.2
- December 12, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 15, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 16, 2013 New version 5.0.1
- September 30, 2014 New version 5.0.2
- October 21, 2014 New version 5.0.3
- January 11, 2016 New version 5.0.4
- January 16, 2016 New version 6.0.1
- November 08, 2016 New version 7.0.1
- June 15, 2019 New version 8.1.8
- June 15, 2019 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- June 16, 2019 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- July 15, 2020 New version 8.2.3