Supported the latest app requirements.
Visolve is the assistive software for people with color vision deficiency, commonly called color blindness. Its PC version has been used by many people around the world, and now this is its iPhone version.
Visolve for iPhone can apply the following transformations, which are same as PC version, to an image newly taken by Camera or being saved in Photo Albums, or a webpage being displayed:
1. Red-Green transform -- transforms redder colors to brighter, and greener colors to darker,
2. Blue-Yellow transform -- transforms bluer colors to brighter, and yellower colors to darker,
3. Saturation increase -- increases the saturation of all colors,
4. Filtering -- darkens all colors other than the specified color, and
5. Hatching -- draws different hatch patterns according to color.
Those transformations help people to distinguish colors, to find a specific color, or to guess a normal color. By using Visolve for iPhone, you can take an image and transform its colors anywhere on the spot when you find a scene or a road sign, etc., which consist of indiscriminable colors.
Additionally, it can simulate the appearance of an image for people with color blindness. By using this feature, people with normal color vision can check how color-blind people see a scene or a caution sign, etc. Note that, however, it should be used only as a guide. We DO NOT guarantee the accuracy of the simulation image generated by Visolve.
- March 16, 2012 New version 1.1
- September 15, 2012 New version 2.0
- July 17, 2013 New version 3.0
- June 13, 2019 New version 4.1
- July 14, 2020 New version 4.3
- September 19, 2023 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!