- Undo / redo has been added throughout the application.
- The overall user interface has been refined.
- New enclosure types have been added, including absolute value, floor, and ceiling operations.
- The Retina displays on the iPhone 4 and 4th generation iPod touch are now fully supported.
- The application is now multitasking-aware on iOS 4.0+.
- The limit of five saved calculations has been removed.
- iAds are now displayed in the list of saved calculations.
Pi Cubed is a visual math application designed from the ground up for a touch-based interface. Unlike traditional calculators, Pi Cubed lets you construct mathematical expressions, using an interactive menu system, which are then typeset and evaluated instantly. The use of the entire screen, combined with the capability to lay out equations as they would be written on a piece of paper, makes even complex calculations easy to follow. Common touch gestures, like pinch-zooming and touch-based panning, enhance the entry and editing process.
A diverse range of mathematical operations are supported, including logarithms, trigonometric functions, arbitrary roots, exponents, and factorials.
Pi Cubed Lite provides a taste of the functionality present within the full version of Pi Cubed. The full version of Pi Cubed has an iPad interface, in addition to the iPhone one. The full version also can export equations as LaTeX, plot equations via Grafly, and it comes with over 150 preprogrammed equations, among other features.
Detailed information on all features is present within the in-application manual. Video walkthroughs, the application manual, and more information on the full version of Pi Cubed can be found at our product web page.
- June 25, 2011 New version 2.0