Caregiving for people can be challenging and stressful. With that in mind, an important project is now underway to increase the emotional and physical wellbeing of caregivers.
Silicon Valley technology company People Power have developed a system designed to reduce the social isolation of their caregivers.
Care Wear Family learns daily activity patterns and can warn caregivers, family members and friends about incidents of concern with text alerts of potential hazards including falls and wandering. The system is designed to work without making significant demands on a caregivers’ time and energy.
Receive mobile alerts if something appears to be wrong:
- Know if someone wandered away from home
- Know if they have likely experienced a fall
Better understand rest and sleep patterns:
- Know what time they went to bed and got up
- Track sleep history and quality for improved health insights
Enable support from family and friends:
- Add specific people to receive alerts
- Create and delegate helpful tasks to others
- Coordinate family and friends to stay in contact
Share health with the Trusted Circle:
- Connect Apple Health information to your location
- Correlate each persons health data to form trends for individuals
- Compare how changes from one persons health may affect another.
- May 26, 2023 Initial release