In this update:
- Bug fixes and improvements.
If you’re enjoying this app, please take the time to leave a positive review! Having issues? Get in touch:
Haptics provides developers with an easy way to test variations of the built-in haptic feedback types on iPhone and Apple Watch.
Developers can configure the haptic feedback types for testing or viewing of the code without having to create their own demo app.
Haptics supports these built-in haptic feedback types:
- Apple Watch
Haptics contains these great features:
It’s quick and easy to get started. Simply choose a haptic feedback type and use the built-in controls to select the variation of that haptic feedback you’d like to test.
Using your iPhone or Apple Watch, you can test how your configured haptic feedback vibrations will feel to your user.
Haptics provides you the ability to preview what the code will look like for your configuration in real-time. As you update the configuration, the code updates.
COPY & SHARE CODE
To use the Swift code in your project, simply hold down on the code and select Copy or Share.
The app has been developed throughout to support VoiceOver & Dynamic Type users.
Get in contact:
Email: [email protected]
- September 20, 2019 Initial release
- September 25, 2019 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- October 07, 2019 New version 1.0.1
- October 15, 2019 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 18, 2019 New version 1.0.2
- August 06, 2021 New version 2.0.2
- August 06, 2021 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99