Update v1.8.10 has been released! We have mainly optimized the Chief's gear and medal systems in this update. Let’s check out the details:
1. Chief Gear Optimizations:
-Added color attributes to the Chief equipment to indicate the quality of equipment;
from green, blue, purple to orange, the equipment quality increases in sequence (the Rookie set is green while the Tactical set is purple initially); The attribute bonus of the corresponding equipment remains the same as the previous version
-Equipment can be upgraded through the "Enhance" button; for example, the Rookie set can be upgraded to Riot set or even the Tactical set; the Tactical Set can be upgraded from purple to orange;
-Currently, Chief equipment can only be crafted and upgraded, but cannot be dismantled; after updating to v1.8.10, Chiefs will automatically equip the highest level of equipment that they own and the excess equipment will be converted into equipment materials;
-Equipment crafting and upgrading do not consume time now;
-Optimization on the set bonus rule: players are able to activate the equipment set bonus by reaching the equipment of set pieces and the minimum Chief quality requirement; for example, five pieces of Riot equipment plus a piece of advanced Blue equipment can activate the bonus of Riot set with six pieces;
2. Optimizations on the Medal System:
-Changed the name of the medals;
-Optimized medal fragments: replaced the 3 different medal fragments into the common fragment “Mercenary Influence”; after updating to v1.8.10, all the previous fragments will be converted into the common fragments;
-After updating the game, it will automatically help players assign the medal with the highest attribute; the extra medals are converted into medal materials and returned to the player;
-Medals can only be crafted and enhanced now; Chiefs don't need to craft excess medals;
3. Optimized the infected search logic; it will locate the zombies that are close to player’s settlement first;
4. Optimized the Alliance pack UI;
5. Optimized the interface of the Alliance Buidings; Added a “Benefits Overview” menu to check the overall benefits added by the buildings.
Make friends or fight with other survivors. Do whatever you must to survive. It won’t be easy. The infected are everywhere. Resources are scarce and you must salvage what you can from the carcass of society.
It’s a new world out there. Dangerous, yes, but filled with opportunity. Immense power awaits those bold enough to grasp it. But remember to watch your back. It’s fair to say people aren’t quite as friendly as they used they be…
Build up your Settlement to form a safe haven for your survivors and a foundation for your post-apocalyptic empire.
Save survivors to swell your numbers and increase your strength. Locate those with special abilities, they will be the heroes of the plague war!
The zombie disease is mutating rapidly. Learn whatever you can to understand it. Whoever can control the infection controls the state!
There is strength in numbers. Make allies and forge strategic partnerships to survive the horrors of the infected Wilderness. Join forces to pulverize any who try to take advantage of you.
Rip up the Rulebook
It’s humanity 2.0. Rewrite the rules on how you want humankind to progress.
- June 16, 2019 Initial release
- June 20, 2019 Price decrease: FREE! -> FREE!
- June 21, 2019 New version 1.0.4
- June 21, 2019 Price decrease: FREE! -> FREE!
- June 22, 2019 Price decrease: FREE! -> FREE!
- June 23, 2019 Price decrease: FREE! -> FREE!
- June 24, 2019 Price decrease: FREE! -> FREE!
- June 25, 2019 Price decrease: FREE! -> FREE!
- June 26, 2019 Price decrease: FREE! -> FREE!
- June 27, 2019 Price decrease: FREE! -> FREE!
- June 29, 2019 Price decrease: FREE! -> FREE!
- July 02, 2019 Price decrease: FREE! -> FREE!
- August 16, 2019 New version 1.3.0
- August 16, 2019 Price decrease: FREE! -> FREE!
- August 28, 2019 New version 1.3.31
- September 04, 2019 New version 1.3.32
- September 23, 2019 New version 1.4.10
- September 25, 2019 New version 1.5.0
- September 28, 2019 New version 1.5.1
- October 09, 2019 New version 1.5.10
- October 15, 2019 New version 1.5.11
- October 21, 2019 New version 1.5.21
- October 28, 2019 New version 1.5.36
- November 04, 2019 New version 1.5.40
- November 08, 2019 New version 1.5.52
- November 18, 2019 New version 1.5.61
- November 26, 2019 New version 1.6.10
- December 02, 2019 New version 1.6.12
- December 09, 2019 New version 1.6.21
- December 17, 2019 New version 1.6.30
- December 24, 2019 New version 1.6.44
- December 30, 2019 New version 1.6.50
- January 07, 2020 New version 1.6.52
- January 20, 2020 New version 1.6.61
- January 20, 2020 New version 1.6.62
- January 28, 2020 New version 1.6.63
- February 06, 2020 New version 1.6.71
- February 16, 2020 New version 1.7.1
- February 20, 2020 New version 1.7.10
- February 22, 2020 New version 1.7.11
- February 25, 2020 New version 1.7.12
- March 03, 2020 New version 1.7.20
- March 05, 2020 New version 1.7.21
- March 10, 2020 New version 1.7.30
- March 15, 2020 New version 1.7.35
- March 25, 2020 New version 1.7.40
- March 28, 2020 New version 1.7.41
- March 28, 2020 New version 1.7.42
- March 29, 2020 New version 1.7.43
- April 02, 2020 New version 1.7.50
- April 03, 2020 New version 1.7.51
- April 21, 2020 New version 1.7.60
- April 26, 2020 New version 1.7.70
- May 06, 2020 New version 1.8.0
- May 21, 2020 New version 1.8.10
- May 22, 2020 New version 1.8.11
- May 23, 2020 New version 1.8.12