If you enjoy using Relax, consider leaving a positive review on the App Store. They really help others discover Relax as well. Thanks!
* Native support for Apple Silicon. Relax is now distributed as a Universal Binary. :)
* Emojis shown as images (in buttons for instance) are no longer cut off incorrectly.
* The point-at-the-status-item window shown at first launch actually points at the status bar icon again on macOS Big Sur.
* Relax supports macOS 10.15 and up.
* MS App Center analytics and error reporting.
* The experimental option that allowed you to pause YouTube in Chrome.
Relax automatically mutes your internal speakers and pauses music apps when you disconnect headphones or other speakers.
"This will help prevent those awkward moments in the office when everyone finds out you're a Taytay fan. (nothing wrong with that!)"
– Ryan Hoover (Product Hunt)
"Haha this is gonna be useful when my AirPods run out of battery one day. Thanks for making this app!"
– Wojtek Witkowski (@pugson)
When switching to the built-in speaker:
• Mutes the volume of the Internal Speaker.
• Pauses Spotify.
• Pauses iTunes and Music.
• Pauses VLC.
Works with wired and wireless headphones. Even AirPods are supported.
Optionally pauses players whenever the default audio output changes, regardless of the selected speaker.
Don't worry about accidentally blasting your favorite tunes in a public library or your workplace. Just relax.
- June 16, 2019 Initial release
- December 09, 2019 New version 1.2
- December 09, 2019 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- January 21, 2020 Price increase: $3.99 -> $5.99
- July 14, 2020 New version 2020.2
- October 22, 2020 New version 2020.3
- May 06, 2021 New version 2021.1
- October 14, 2021 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $2.99