CSV, or comma separated values, are a type of file used to transport data among different environments. They are particularly effective since the data encoding is made in a character string, separated by a specific character(usually comma or semi-colon).
Thinking about that, we present you CSV Viewer & Editor - Convert. It’s a lightweight application and a must have for anyone who wants to work with their CSV files.
Enjoy our amazing features
• CSV viewing
• CSV editing - add and delete columns, add and delete rows, customize column names and reorder columns
• CSV creating - create a new document from scratch
• CSV converting do JSON
How to Use
• To start a new document, click the new document icon (blank page with upwards arrow)
• To open an existing document, select your file’s encoding method and the separator character, then, if needed, check the File Has Header check box and click the open file icon(folder with a plus sign)
• If your file didn’t open properly, adjust the encoding and separator options and click Resync with file(2 black arrows in a circular shape)
• Double click a cell or column header to edit it’s text value
• To add or remove column or rows, click the buttons located on the bottom right hand side.
• When you’re done, click the save icon, set your output settings and click Save.
- June 16, 2019 Initial release
- June 23, 2019 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $8.99
- September 04, 2019 Price decrease: $8.99 -> $7.99
- September 11, 2019 Price increase: $7.99 -> $8.99
- September 26, 2019 Price decrease: $8.99 -> $7.99
- September 27, 2019 Price increase: $7.99 -> $8.99
- September 30, 2019 Price increase: $8.99 -> $9.99
- October 05, 2019 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $7.99
- October 07, 2019 Price increase: $7.99 -> $8.99
- July 14, 2020 Price increase: $8.99 -> $9.99
- July 16, 2020 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $8.99
- August 06, 2021 Price decrease: $8.99 -> $5.99