- Added changes for latest Minecraft
- Now you can import worlds from Minecraft into Toolbox directly on your device (No need for iTunes or a Computer)
- Fixed several reported bugs
- Now Toolbox knows and handles which items can and can't be stacked as well as the maximum stack size!
Get more out of your Minecraft, Plug Toolbox lets you do everything you want and more, get all the Minecraft stuff you need and edit so many settings it will blow your mind! Get the add-ons you need to edit your inventory and world settings (including dev only settings) right from the app with mods that work every time! Want to be as unbreakable as bedrock, need bigger, better weapons or customised spells? Download Plug Toolbox for Minecraft today and start playing in a whole new way.
Plug Toolbox has all the best cheats for Minecraft you'll ever need, with a settings level editor, player settings editor and a world settings editor. Whatever skin you walk around in, why play vanilla Minecraft when you can customise it the way you want?! Get all the tools, shortcuts, add-ons, hacks, tips and tricks you need right now. Download Plug Toolbox today and discover the best way to mod your world settings, player settings and inventory.
How do you kill an ender dragon in one shot? Walk this way and find out...
• Level up now! Set your achievement level to any level you like, cheat your way to the top!
• Set your game mode to any mode you like (including Survival mode, Creative mode, Spectator mode or Adventure mode)
• Set other players game mode different to yours even without activating cheats
• Set your world spawn point to anything
• Get some cool tools, change any setting without enabling Minecraft cheats
• Make the world immutable (can't be destroyed)
• Save your own skin, make yourself invulnerable - our favourite Minecraft hack - be the best Minecraft Hacker
• Set 'Keep Inventory' for just yourself or for every player so only you and/or other players don't lose inventory when they die
• Turn PvP (Player vs. Player) on or off
• Show coordinates without cheats on
• Enable the Minecraft map from start
• Remove Addon, Texture Pack, Resource Pack, Add-on locks from worlds
• Change your walk speed
• Change and set a CUSTOM default permission level for new players and op/ops
• Set a forced spawnpoint. (Even set a spawn point without a bed)
• Change your player attributes like Absorption, Max Health, Experience
• Customise your adventure, set any item in any Armor slot
• Weaponise your skin, put swords and anything you like in your Offhand (No limit to your off hand slot)
• Add ANY item to your Minecraft inventory, even items with custom ids
• Control who can fly and the fly speed
• Add any Minecraft items to Ender Chests
• Import and edit Minecraft worlds from the internet from any site or other Minecraft map apps for free
• Enchant anything and everything with every enchantment all the way up to level 32767
• Get any Minecraft potion or as many Minecraft potions as you want or need
• Level up, set any level seed even the elusive 0 (which isn't normally possible)
• No need to craft or mine just add the item to your inventory
• Export the world directly to MCPE (MC PE / Minecraft PE / Minecraft Bedrock Edition)
• Shortcuts galore even without having to activate cheats
Plug Toolbox has all the best cheats for Minecraft you'll ever need, with a settings level editor / map editor / world editor, so you can customise your game the way you want. Whatever skin you’re walking around in, Plug Toolbox is the best way to mod your world settings, player settings and inventory.
Level up now and get the most out of your Minecraft, customise it the way you want with our handy tips and tricks. These are just some of the many many things you can do with Plug Toolbox with much much more upgrades and improvements to come. There are so many possibilities, Plug Toolbox makes your Minecraft endlessly customisable.
So, don’t wait, download Plug Toolbox for Minecraft today and get all the hacks and cheats you can handle. If you can imagine it, Plug Toolbox can help you create it.
(Here’s a tip to get you started, you can put a block in the helmet Armor slot!)
Tweet us @indevelopers with your screenshots and videos
- June 16, 2019 Initial release