- Bug fixes
Simply dial with WhatCall and the person you dial will receive an instant missed call from your number, while you are directed straight to their voicemail without ringing and any possibility of them answering your call.
WhatCall helps you avoid returning or making a call when you don't really want to speak to someone, but gives you the excuse and proof that you tried!
With WhatCall they'll even receive a missed call text message from their network if it supports that feature!
WhatCall works in every country and on most networks that have a voicemail including landline and mobile. It automatically figures out all the dialling codes so you can go ahead and dial in the same local format you use on your iPhone (See screenshot examples for US, UK and Japan).
Examples of where WhatCall is useful:
- Calling in sick to work but don't want to speak to your boss and answer lots of awkward questions. With WhatCall your boss with think you tried calling them while you can leave a voicemail letting them know you won't be in to work.
- Returning a call to a friend or partner when you're busy and don't have time to speak to them. WhatCall will connect you straight to voicemail allowing you to leave a message without spending precious time getting drawn into a conversation.
- Leaving a message for someone you know is unable to answer the phone (eg. in a meeting or putting a baby to sleep) but may have forgotten to turn off their phone. WhatCall will direct your phone calls to their voicemail without ringing and disturbing them.
- Leaving an important message for someone when you don't have time for a full conversation or to type out a long SMS message, use WhatCall and dial direct to voicemail instead.
- June 16, 2019 Initial release