- Fixing bugs
Welcome to Facemail, the best way to group chat with your friends.
You can easily start group video calls when all your friends are free, or leave them a Facemail to start a casual back and forth with video and photos messages.
If you’re not feeling camera ready, shoot them a text instead.
We also auto-caption any video that you talk over, making it easy for anyone to understand what you’re saying without needing to listen to your video.
How does it work?
1) Start a message with a friend or your top group of friends.
2) Group video call or share what you’re up to in a video facemail.
3) Receive replies in the same message thread and communicate back and forth with photo, video, or text.
- January 29, 2018 Initial release
- June 13, 2019 New version 2.7