● You can now add outline to your text.
If you like using Superimpose X, please review or rate it in the App Store. We appreciate it a lot!
Turn your ideas into beautiful works of art using Superimpose X, the new version of the Superimpose app. If you can imagine it, Superimpose X will provide the tools to do it.
Packed with wide range of editing capabilities from multiple layers, blending modes, masking, adjustment layers, brushes, smudge, warp, effects, clarity to casting shadows, Superimpose X is a modern tool for creating your photo contents.
Whether you are a professional or an amateur, you will be amazed by the power Superimpose X gives to your fingertips. Composing images with multiple layers, double exposure, superimposing is easier than ever.
All your projects are saved in beautifully designed session area. So, you do not have to lose your current project if you want to move to another one in the middle.
And of course Superimpose X comes with Masking Library, where you can save all your masked images, like stickers for later use.
And all of this, packed in a beautifully designed interface that does not intimidate you, despite the amount of capabilities it comes with.
To list out a few features...
• Multiple layers (up to 24).
• 16 different adjustment layers.
• Blending modes, 18 of them.
• Opacity control.
• Numerous masking tools. From Magic Wand to Magic Lasso to predefined shapes.
• Automatically mask out people from photos using AI.
• Filling of a layer directly from camera, with real time rendering with its mask and blending modes.
• Built-in shadow creation tool.
• Built-in Light Wrap tool.
• Masking Library to store your masked images.
• Session Library, that automatically stores all your projects.
• Non destructive adjustments and layer blur.
• Non destructive beautiful photo effects (63 of them).
• An amazing Clarity tool.
• Advanced adjustment tools.
• Tools like Text, Curved Text, Selective Blur, Motion, Zoom and Spin Blur, Lens Blur, Gradient and more.
• Number of distorting tools like Warp, Perspective transform and more.
• Numerous paint and effect brushes and option to customize them.
• Smudge brush
• Clone stamp brush
• Brush for Darkening, Lightening, Desaturating etc.
• Option to export PSD with layers.
• Access to more than a million royalty free stock photos.
And if you are already using the classic Superimpose app, you can seamlessly transfer all your masks into the new Superimpose X. This is how you could transfer the masks...
1. Open the original Superimpose app.
2. Press the "?" button on the top right corner of the "Home" screen.
3. There you should see an option called "Transfer masks to Superimpose X".
4. Press that and your masks should be available in Superimpose X.
- December 16, 2017 Initial release
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.10.3
- August 29, 2019 New version 2.0.0
- September 04, 2019 New version 2.0.1
- September 11, 2019 New version 2.0.2
- September 24, 2019 New version 2.0.4
- September 26, 2019 New version 2.0.5
- November 12, 2019 New version 2.1.0
- November 14, 2019 New version 2.1.3
- November 26, 2019 New version 2.1.4
- March 01, 2020 New version 2.2.0
- April 26, 2020 New version 2.2.1
- May 30, 2020 New version 2.2.2
- July 29, 2020 New version 2.3.0
- July 31, 2020 New version 2.3.1
- August 02, 2020 New version 2.3.2
- August 06, 2020 New version 2.3.3
- August 26, 2020 New version 2.3.4
- October 23, 2020 New version 2.5.0
- November 18, 2020 New version 2.5.1
- November 28, 2020 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- December 01, 2020 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- December 12, 2020 New version 2.5.2
- January 07, 2021 New version 2.5.3
- January 10, 2021 New version 2.5.4
- January 02, 2022 New version 3.2.0