* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Pepi is a web developer tool and proxy utility for iOS.
- Capture all HTTP/HTTPS/TCP traffic from any applications on your device, and redirect to an forward server.
- Record and display HTTP, HTTPS, DNS request from your iOS devices.
- Configure rules using domain match, domain suffix, domain keyword, CIDR IP range, and/or GeoIP lookup.
- Measure traffic usage and network speed on WiFi, cellular, direct and proxy connections.
- Import rule files from URL or iCloud Drive.
- Block ads by domain, user agent rules.
- Local DNS Mapping.
- Work on cellular network.
- Decrypt HTTPS traffic.
- Perform URL rewrite.
- Fully IPv6 supports.
- October 06, 2017 Initial release
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.0.8
- August 16, 2019 New version 1.0.9
- November 12, 2020 New version 1.0.10