This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Cute baby panda Lu promises new and crazy nanny games for kids and toddlers! Play and explore different rooms in the house, and learn many new things with chubby and sweet baby panda Lu.
Start your babysitting adventures and become the best panda nanny! Give panda Lu a shower in the rain or with an elephant. Prepare food and find out what she likes the most. Follow your virtual friend to the living room and do some fun housework. Don't forget to help your mummy at home too! When sleepy and tired, put baby panda Lu to bed and help her fall asleep after a long and wonderful day.
Panda Lu Baby Bear Care 2 new nanny games for kids and toddlers:
· Let's get crazy in a safe and interactive baby panda bear world!
· Take care of furry and cute baby panda Lu all day long!
· Shower with an elephant, with a car or have a mud bath!
· Give delicious baby food for hungry and cute baby panda Lu!
· Sort your things in the closet and make your room clean and tidy!
· Get a bottle of milk, change diapers and put baby panda Lu to sleep!
· Play every day and watch videos for kids and toddlers to get bonus coins!
· Level up, unlock and collect new best nanny trophies!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
ABOUT TutoTOONS Games for Kids
Crafted and play-tested with kids and toddlers, TutoTOONS games cherish the childhood and help children learn the basic life skills through the games they love. Dress up games can develop creativity and art skills, cleanup games build good every day habits, cooking games show how to help parents at home, pet games teach to share and care. These are just a few examples how TutoTOONS games let children explore the world around them and develop on their screen time.
IMPORTANT message to parents
DISCOVER more fun with TutoTOONS!
Play our games: http://tutotoons.com/games
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TutoTOONSGames
Subscribe our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/TutoTOONS
Subscribe our newsletter for families: http://bit.ly/SubscribeKidsNews
- September 05, 2017 Initial release