Meet the sweetest baby panda bear Lu and take care of her! Choose healthy food to eat, give different baths, create the cutest panda outfit and wish her sweet dreams at night!
Look after your new little pet friend Lu. Feed her when she is hungry and learn which food she likes the most. Don’t forget to give her a bath: wash, dry, brush hair and get ready to dress up. Design the most adorable baby panda bear outfit from tiny clothes, hairstyles, and accessories. After a long day, baby panda bear Lu is tired: help her fall asleep and wish her sweet dreams!
Panda Lu Baby Bear Care daycare games for kids and toddlers:
· Take care of your new cute mini pet friend - wake up and fall asleep together!
· Enjoy a muddy bath, a flower bath or cast a spell on a dark cloud for the rainy shower!
· Don't use washing machine as a bathtub - learn what might happen!
· It’s lunch time! Feed the hungry baby panda bear Lu.
· Choose the right food for her: broccoli, chili pepper, ice cream or coke?
· Design and style the best baby panda outfit!
· Put cute little Lu to bed and help your pet friend fall asleep!
· Play Panda Lu Baby Bear Care every day, collect coins and lovely trophies!
· Watch videos for kids and toddlers to open more exciting items!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
ABOUT TutoTOONS Games for Kids
Crafted and play-tested with kids and toddlers, TutoTOONS games cherish the childhood and help children learn the basic life skills through the games they love. Dress up games can develop creativity and art skills, cleanup games build good every day habits, cooking games show how to help parents at home, pet games teach to share and care. These are just a few examples how TutoTOONS games let children explore the world around them and develop on their screen time.
IMPORTANT message to parents
DISCOVER more fun with TutoTOONS!
Play our games: http://tutotoons.com/games
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TutoTOONSGames
Subscribe our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/TutoTOONS
Subscribe our newsletter for families: http://bit.ly/SubscribeKidsNews
- August 18, 2017 Initial release