This release improves the general stability of the game, in particular on iOS 13, adds support for widescreen devices and notched phones and updates translations.
We are always here to help. If you notice something wrong, have questions or want to leave some feedback you can get in touch by email ([email protected]), twitter (@DragonBox) or Facebook (@DragonBoxApp).
And if you like our products, why not help spread the word? You can do so on social media and by leaving a nice review, even if you did it with a previous version of the app. It really helps us!
Put your child in charge of building a wonderful world for the Nooms.
Learn how big numbers work through play and exploration.
Learn to perform long additions and subtractions.
Grow, gather and trade resources to unlock new worlds, and build houses, and shops.
***Perfect for kids between 6 and 9, or kids who have mastered DragonBox Numbers***
- An innovative interface that makes solving long additions and subtractions easy
- An infinite amount of additions and subtractions to solve.
- Over 10 hours of engaging gameplay
- No reading required
- 6 worlds to explore
- Learn to count in different languages
- 10 Different resources to collect and trade
- 4 Noom houses to furnish and decorate
- No third-party advertising
- No in-app purchases
DragonBox Big Numbers is based on the same pedagogical principles as the other games in the award-winning DragonBox series, and works by integrating the learning seamlessly into the gameplay, no quizzes or mindless repetitions. Every interaction in DragonBox Big Numbers is designed to heighten your child’s understanding of mathematics while motivating them to keep learning through play and exploration.
- November 07, 2016 Initial release
- November 23, 2016 New version 1.0.1
- December 14, 2016 New version 1.0.2
- July 17, 2018 New version 1.0.5
- June 15, 2019 New version 1.0.6
- December 10, 2019 New version 1.1.4