- Updated Preview Screenshots and Icon
- Added New Emojis
- Updated Emoji Size
Bring your conversations to life with the most expansive collection of Smiley Emojis that can be found anywhere!
Over 450 brand new, custom designed smiley emojis now available for iOS10 iMessage!
These send as the same size as when you send a single emoji in iOS10.
Made by Moji.
Quick tips on installing and using Sticker apps:
• To access iMessage apps, tap the App Store icon alongside the compose field to see your most recently used iMessage app.
• To continue browsing, tap the icon on the lower left corner which brings up the app drawer. From there, tap the plus icon to access the App Store for iMessage, where you can browse and download more apps. Here, you can also go to Manage where you can add your apps to your app drawer.
• To use a sticker within a conversation, you simply tap to send or you can touch and hold to place them on top of bubbles, other Stickers, or even photos. It feels just like peeling and pasting a traditional sticker.
• iPhone and iPad users (running iOS 10) and Apple Watch owners (running watchOS 3) can receive stickers. On Apple Watch, you can send any of the stickers you recently sent from iPhone or iPad. You can receive stickers on earlier versions of iOS and other platforms but they’re received inline as images and don’t support being pasted on top of text, photos etc.
- November 06, 2016 Initial release
- November 16, 2016 New version 1.5