Small bug fixes and tweaks for the school version of the app.
Create logos, icons, illustrations, and more using powerful, easy to use features usually only found in professional desktop software. Assembly is the revolutionary vector design tool that lets you imagine and produce quality work in half the time.
Skip the sketch book and rough out designs by quickly combining predesigned elements. From basic primitives to ornate illustrations, cut, combine and intersect shapes creating complex groups of graphics. Dive a layer deeper to manipulate your designs further with the powerful point editing system using industry standard bezier curves.
Get professional results using powerful tools found in high-end graphic design suites. Design quickly and easily using a simple interface that provides only the features you need as you need them. Output in high resolution JPG and PNG as well as popular vector formats SVG and PDF.
Powerful yet intuitive, Assembly is the perfect creative tool. Simple professional vector design for artists of any background or skill level. Just the tools you need without all the bloat you don’t. Design anything, anywhere.
= = = = =
- Point editing with bezier curves
- Combine, cut-out and intersect shapes
- Import SVG / PNG / JPG and export SVG / PNG / PDF / JPG up to 8192 x 8192
- Complete text engine with 25 versatile, hand-selected fonts or import your own
- Multi-select and nested grouping
- Copy, flip and rotate shapes and groups
- Save groups and projects to the custom shape pack
- Fill, stroke, and shadow options
- Convert strokes to fills
- Intelligent snapping system for easy shape placement
- 21 themed shape packs with over 1,000 shapes
- Over 250 fully finished stickers that can be customized, reused and remixed
- Create and save your own custom stickers
- Share stickers in iMessage
- 35 pre-made color palettes
- Create and save your own custom color palettes
- Eyedropper color sampling tool
- Optional use of color or photo backgrounds
- Save as transparent PNG
- Assembly project file output
- Sync projects across devices with iCloud
= = = = =
Assembly Pro is an auto-renewing subscription service that provides professional features to elevate your work to the next level.
You can get Assembly Pro for free for 7-days with a free trial. After the free trial you will be automatically renewed to the weekly subscription which you can cancel at any time. The paid subscription costs $2.99 USD per week for the weekly plan, $4.99 USD per month for the monthly plan, and $29.99 USD per year (50% discount off the monthly plan) for the yearly plan. Prices are subject to change. Assembly Pro automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage Assembly Pro subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a Assembly Pro subscription.
- October 09, 2015 Initial release
- October 12, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- October 13, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- October 13, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- October 23, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- November 14, 2015 New version 1.1
- November 24, 2015 New version 1.1.1
- December 12, 2015 New version 1.1.2
- March 24, 2016 New version 1.2
- August 05, 2016 New version 1.3
- November 06, 2016 New version 1.4.2
- December 16, 2016 New version 1.5
- June 13, 2019 New version 2.1.1
- July 02, 2019 New version 2.2
- August 28, 2019 New version 2.3
- July 14, 2020 New version 2.3.3
- October 27, 2020 New version 2.4
- December 09, 2020 New version 2.4.1
- August 05, 2021 New version 2.4.2
- October 15, 2021 New version 2.4.3