The Sandbox, the-true-to-its-name sandbox adventure, has just received a new update. The new update adds in a new Ecology Campaign with 20 new levels, and new disaster elements.
The Sandbox is available for free (with in-app purchases) on the App Store.
What's New in Update 1.900?
+ Play the brand new Ecology Campaign
Through 20 environmental levels, you’ll have to protect our planet by solving environmental puzzle: Stop the deforestation, find ways to fight the air or water pollution and find sustainable solutions to help the world stay healthy and beautiful. The challenge is real! Have fun while making the difference !
+ Discover 13 new elements that will allow you to deal with environmental issues:
- Unleash the nature’s anger with the 3 natural catastrophe elements: Tornado, Earthquake and Tsunami. They will change the topography of your worlds and destroy everything
- The Eruption will allow you to play with liquids and create volcanoes
- Nature can be rough but mankind is always the most destructive force… The nuclear explosion element reminds this sad truth
- Introducing a new basic element that have many interactions with the existent ones: Salt! Create Sea Water that turns metal to Rust and the Salt Mud to a sterile soil…
- The Blue Whale will swim around and need to go to the surface every minutes to go breathing… If its way is blocked or its environment polluted, this fragile giant will die.
- The Oil Tanker has a hull breach and spill oil around, killing what’s alive.
- Two new trees to plant hope for a brighter future: the Cacao Tree will help the humans to have a better life and the Mangrove Tree will grow in the sweet water spreading his roots in the bottom of the ponds.