- New Monster: Cutethulu. A giant flying Monster that can summon hordes of minions through portals and invoke a Meteor shower down to rain upon its foes.
- New Enemy: Spawn of Cutethulu: Flying minions that serve Cutethulu and die in its name with an explosive attack that turns most living elements into Aberrations.
Play God & Create Worlds with Life or Destroy everything within a tap of your finger!
Awards Received: BEST OF WORLD-BUILDING GAMES (iTunes), BEST OF GAMES: HIDDENS GEMS (iTunes) and TOP GAMES – IF YOU LIKE MINECRAFT (iTunes)
-- PRESS REVIEWS --
"The Sandbox is a fantastically inventive mobile game that encourages players to create entire worlds and works of art!" Cult Of Mac
-- GAME PRESENTATION --
Imagine crafting your own world (complete with amazing Pixel Art), playing with Humans, Ninjas, Robots or Zombies, composing your own music and much more! The universe is yours to create or destroy, and the only limit is your imagination!
Start from scratch with basic building blocks like stone, water and soil. Grow plants, raise mountains, generate life and gain access to advanced tools for crafting more and more complex elements. Before long, you’ll be able to access non-organic elements like metal and light bulbs, allowing you to populate your universe with creations both natural and technological.
UNLEASH YOUR IMAGINATION
● Millions of possibilities. Infinite landscape designs. Countless different chemical reactions. Nothing is beyond your reach!
● Embrace your inner Pixel Artist to create or recreate amazing masterpieces and compose your very own chiptunes melodies with varied music instruments!
● Bring life to your creations and watch them evolve, eat, destroy and die
AND NOW, A SLEW OF EXCITING FEATURES:
● Over 280 elements to combine for different physic effects!
● 28 exciting campaigns -- a whopping 385 game levels in all!
● Add an intelligent life-form to your worlds: Humans!
● Change their behavior using Magic Powders and turn them into Miners, Hunters, Woodcutter, Zombies, Spacemen or even Robots!
● Play with the controllable elements: Ninja, Avatar, Snake… and create your video game levels!
● The Brainiac allows to create dynamic contraptions: assemble them, move them, transport materials or activate separate actions!
● Use one of the many Interactive Bodies to connect with it: Dragon, Spaceship, Plane, Flying Car, UFO, Train, Drill, Mechcloud and Kamikaze Drone; or make your own multi-pixels combination with existing elements and all modules available: Gravity, Tilt, Buttons, Pulsor, Toggle etc.
● Cruise around in your sport car, transport elements with a truck, destroy the land with your tank… or ride throughout space in the Lunar Lander!
● Recreate the Jurassic Period with dinosaurs and volcanoes! Protect your dinosaurs from extinction or recreate the BIG BANG and make them disappear!
● Try our new Blueprints and add awesome real-life wonders to your worlds: the Eiffel Tower, Chichen Itza, the Pyramids, the Statue of Liberty -- even a Crashed UFO!
● Wreak havoc with powerful explosions with TNT or C4! Light up the sky with fireworks or the Galaxy Invaders!
● Create amazing chain reactions with several sensor types, including liquid, light and temperature!
● Craft worlds featuring unique Laser and discover their powers once combined with different gems!
SHARE YOUR CREATIONS WITH THE WORLD
● Create your universe and then share it in The Sandbox’s Online Gallery
● Search in the Online gallery to see other players' creations (more than 1,500,000 worlds!)
● Rate other players’ worlds and add elements too.
An entire universe in the palm of your hand!
-- FOLLOW US --
- May 16, 2012 Initial release
- May 23, 2012 New version 1.02
- June 26, 2012 New version 1.03
- July 10, 2012 New version 1.04
- September 18, 2012 New version 1.05
- September 28, 2012 New version 1.051
- October 30, 2012 New version 1.052
- December 15, 2012 New version 1.1
- January 24, 2013 New version 1.101
- March 13, 2013 New version 1.150
- April 22, 2013 New version 1.200
- May 07, 2013 New version 1.201
- June 15, 2013 New version 1.300
- July 19, 2013 New version 1.301
- August 10, 2013 New version 1.350
- August 19, 2013 New version 1.351
- October 09, 2013 New version 1.400
- October 27, 2013 New version 1.450
- November 15, 2013 New version 1.500
- December 18, 2013 New version 1.600
- February 13, 2014 New version 1.700
- March 12, 2014 New version 1.800
- April 03, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- April 05, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- April 08, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- April 09, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- April 10, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- April 24, 2014 New version 1.900
- May 21, 2014 New version 1.950
- June 25, 2014 New version 1.991
- July 16, 2014 New version 1.995
- July 30, 2014 New version 1.996
- September 04, 2014 New version 1.997
- September 19, 2014 New version 1.9971
- October 12, 2014 New version 1.9980
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.9983
- November 13, 2014 New version 1.9990
- December 18, 2014 New version 1.9995
- January 29, 2015 New version 1.9996
- March 16, 2015 New version 1.99981
- April 27, 2015 New version 1.99983
- May 14, 2015 New version 1.99984
- July 01, 2015 New version 1.99985
- July 05, 2015 New version 1.99986
- July 26, 2015 New version 1.99987
- August 30, 2015 New version 1.99990