Get ready to make sweet, sweet music as GrooveMaker 2 has worked its way onto the App Store. With a completely updated interface and a number of handy features (see below for a full list), including the ability to record your own loops and a new Effects interface, it might just be the ideal audio mixing app for users who are into that sort of thing.
You can grab GrooveMaker 2 off the App Store now for $9.99.
• Completely redesigned interface
• Single application allows you to have all your loop collections in one place, with in-app purchase
• 16 Packs available in 70 song collections including styles like EDM, Dubstep, House, Hip Hop, Techno, Trance, Electro, D’n’B, Reggae, Reggaeton, Rock plus artist packs (4 built-in Songs plus 16 packs available for in-app purchase) • New Matrix interface for simplified loop remixing by drawing
• New flexible management of the Randomix algorithm
• Now single loop duration can be freely set
• New groove duration can be freely set from 1/2 bar to 8 bars, with new 1/4 to 1/32 live-loop functions on saved grooves for dramatic effects
• 16 FX with automation and touch-pad like interface (10 Filter FX built-in effect plus 6 more available for in-app purchase) • New IMPORT functions allow you to easily import audio files or record your own, and integrate them with the existing collection
• New high-quality time-stretch for seamless groove tempo variation from 50% to 200% of original BPM without affecting the pitch
• New real-time recorder
• New master control with Compressor, EQ and Filter
• New sharing features includes Audio Copy, E-mail, Wi-Fi, FTP, SoundCloud
• Compatible with Audiobus, Inter-App Audio and X-Sync