Add the numbers and get 9 in the tile !
Swipe to move the tiles in a way you want.
Matrix 9 is not just a time killer, but also an awesome practice for memory and maths!
How to play:
1. Swipe the tiles up, down, left and right.
2. As you swipe, values in the tiles will merge and addon.
* universal iPhone & iPad game
* intuitive & clear design
* addictive and challenging gameplay
* easy to understand but hard to master game experience
You can move tiles left, right, up, and down. If two tiles whose weight is less than or equal to 9 collides while moving, they will merge into a tile with the total value of the two tiles that collided.
On every turn, a new tile will randomly appear in an empty spot on the board with a value of either 1,2 and 3.
Additionally, a scoreboard on the upper-right keeps track of the user's score. The user's score starts at zero, and is incremented whenever there is a row or a coloumn is filled with all 9's. As with many arcade games, the user's best score is shown alongside the current score.
When the player has no legal moves (there are no empty spaces and no adjacent tiles with the same value), the game ends.
- January 27, 2015 Initial release