- Improved stability and minor bug fixes
Love Runtastic? Our goal is to help you improve your fitness and encourage healthy living. Rate us & tell others about your experience in the App Store.
**The Runtastic Libra app requires the Runtastic Libra Scale.
Track weight, body fat percentage, bone & muscle mass, BMI and body water content all in one! We will guide you through setting a realistic and sustainable goal no matter if you want to lose weight, gain muscle, reduce body fat and more!
The best part: Just like with other Runtastic apps, all data measured by Runtastic Libra is integrated into your personal Runtastic account. Your measured body metrics are transferred to your user profile on Runtastic.com each time you weigh-in. This ensures that you can conveniently access all your health & fitness data at once, and we can calculate your calories burned during other Runtastic activities even more accurately.
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Get familiar with important body metrics, such as: weight, body fat, bone mass, muscle mass, body water content & more (in combination with the Runtastic Libra scale)
- Calculation of your daily calorie allowance based on your activity level and personal stats (including weight, height, age, etc.)
- Define, set & reach your goals, such as: weight loss, muscle weight gain or reducing body fat
- Wireless data transfer from the Runtastic Libra scale to your smartphone
- MyFitnessPal integration: Sync your weight measurements with your MyFitnessPal account
- Save your body metrics and progress on Runtastic.com
There’s even more! Thanks to energy-saving Bluetooth Smart technology, all data measured by the Runtastic Libra scale is directly transferred to your smartphone/tablet to provide you with a practical overview & analysis. What are you waiting for?
Whether you finally found the motivation to lose weight or whether you’re preparing for your next fitness challenge - the Runtastic Libra app is just what you need!
Download the Runtastic Libra app today & get to know your body!
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- September 13, 2014 New version 1.3
- October 21, 2014 New version 1.3.1
- April 14, 2015 New version 1.3.2
- September 07, 2015 New version 1.4