Hope you're all enjoying the new update.
We did some quick fixes. There was a Game Center issue that was blocking the Single mode menu. Also, we attempted to fix the leaderboards so they load properly.
We also swapped out some of the puzzles so they're easier.
Send us feedback at [email protected] especially if you experience bugs or performance issues.
A slick, simple, stunning update to classic solitaire that's fun, fast, and easy to play.
Give your fingers a break, let your screen breath easy, and give your brain a treat with King Solitaire, a brand new solitaire game designed by the masterminds who brought you Circadia and LEX.
King Solitaire is a solo card game built on one simple rule, place high cards on low cards to get through the deck. Mix in some tricky face cards and some wild aces and you've got the recipe for your new daily solitaire fix. With multiple ways to play, you can solve one deck at a time, or try to set a high score playing 2 unique endless modes.
4 Ways To Play:
Solve the basic shuffled deck. You never know what your going to get, but that's part of the fun.
Welcome to New York, home of the city that never sleeps. Plot and scheme your way through 100 brain teasing puzzle decks named after New York cities and locations. More locations on the way!
Have you played endless solitaire yet? See how far you can take it! Play through an unlimited amount of cards.
Take the crown in this unique all-or-nothing endless version where kings are the only cards that score points.
Over 20 gorgeous minimalist themes compliment the game, unlocking while you play. From the head turning "All Black Everything" theme, to the crackling "Fire" theme, each one is bound to pop off the screen and delight your eyes. It's art for your pocket.
Keep track of your wins, losses, total time played, and more.
Buy it once, play it on all your Apple devices.
Challenge your friends and the rest of the world on the leaderboards in Endless and Kings mode. Unlock over 20 achievements for each mode.
King Solitaire supports the following languages: English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Dutch, Russian, and Korean.
Looking to flip your device orientation? King Solitaire rotates the cards to fit how you want to hold your device.
That's not all, here's what people are saying about King Solitaire:
“A very clever, and very addictive, twist on solitaire.”
- Mark Brown, pocketgamer.co.uk
“A solitaire game everyone needs to play.”
- Marc Kusnierz, pixelatedsausage.com
“A must buy.”
- Trevor Sheridan, Applenapps.com
So what are you waiting for?
Upgrade your downtime with King Solitaire.
See what we're up to at www.SimpleMachine.co
Follow us on Twitter at @simplemachinist
Check us out on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/SimpleMachineGames
Email us at fun at SimpleMachine.co
- February 13, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- December 06, 2014 New version 2.1
- November 21, 2014 New version 2.0
- November 21, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- February 27, 2014 New version 1.4
- January 18, 2014 New version 1.3
- January 16, 2014 New version 1.2
- December 14, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- December 04, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- December 04, 2013 New version 1.1
- November 16, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- November 15, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- September 19, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- August 27, 2013 Initial release