A new LEX update is upon us.
Thanks for all your love and support for LEX. We've been reading all your reviews and mapping out a bunch of new features to add in.
This update adds a daily letter challenge that will rotate through the alphabet each day. Each letter has three challenges to get in the game.
Of course, we had to add a trophy room for those letters, who will collect them all?
We also added a new dictionary to the game for all you book worms. So now you can make all the words you know and love. If we've missed on, please email us and let us know, we'll look it up and if it checks out, we'll add it.
Finally, we redesigned the end game screen to include your top ten scores, all the words you used per game, and even select any of the words to see their art. It's exactly what it's been needing.
Hope you enjoy it, and email us with love, we love love! [email protected]
Team Simple Machine
LEX is more than a word game. It’s an edge-of-your-seat experience of colorful glyphs and breath-taking music that you create as you play.
Combine letters to form words before time runs out. Each word gets you closer and closer to the next level.
Your heart pounds as you fight to make just one more word.
- Modern twist on the traditional word game formula
- Each letter you choose creates a unique kaleidoscoping image
- Includes a player-generated soundtrack conducted by your every move
- Leaderboards and achievements to compete with your friends
- Simple enough for kids who are learning how to spell
- “Pro Submitting” setting to submit words even faster
- Universal app looks great on iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
Note to parents:
LEX does not have any in app purchases or ads. We have also included an expletive filter so the game doesn't randomly make explicit words. If you have any questions or comments, please email us (see below).
If you have any issues, comments, concerns, or you just want to say hi and show us some love, email us at [email protected]
- June 12, 2014 Initial release
- July 27, 2014 New version 1.2
- February 13, 2015 New version 1.3
- February 13, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99