App Description* Ports from Ensenada, Mexico to Panama City *
Central America including the Panama Canal and Mexico is one of the most popular vacation and cruise destinations. It has great ports filled with history, culture, bargain shopping and nearby wildlife. Another appeal for visitors from cold climates is the sunshine and warmth. Attractions include:
1. Some of the richest, most diverse wildlife in the world
2. Humpback whales that weigh up to 80,000 pounds leap out of the water
3. The highest concentration of crocodiles in the world
4. Many tropical birds like toucans and macaws fly overhead
5. Monkeys that swing through the trees
6. Restored Mayan and Aztec cities
7. Native villages where the indigenous people live like they have for hundreds of years
8. Colonial towns and cities show these cultures as they were hundreds of years ago
9. jewelry, arts and crafts made by local artists can be purchased at bargain prices.
Whatever your interests, these ports have lots to keep you involved, engrossed and excited.
* About the Author *
Ray Rychnovsky has fished and cruised off Central America many times and is a popular lecturer on Princess Cruises. He is an engineer, a college teacher and an outdoor writer and photographer and has had more than one thousands photos published. More than 600 of his articles have been published in magazines including Outdoor Life, Field & Stream, Salt Water Sportsman and Sport Fishing. Eight published books carry his byline including "Fishing Guide to Central America Prolific Pacific". He has also written apps titled "Bay Area Fishing" and "Gold Country Travel Guide".
Ray's passion is photography -- he has won a few awards for his books and articles and many awards for his photos. Many of his best photos are in this App -- see the Best Apps entry for some of his best shots.
He is past president of the Outdoor Writer’s Association of California and a member of the Outdoor Writer’s Association of America.
* About Sutro Media *
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
October 23, 2013 New version 2.0
September 26, 2013 New version 1.0.1
June 05, 2013 Initial Release