New : Action Extension. Crop your videos and export them, directly inside another application (like the Photo app).
New : Rotate the crop area to straighten the video. Fix the horizon or add some cool effects to your videos.
New : Explicitly set the dimensions in pixels of the exported video (and not just a proportion). As before, if only the proportion is set (and not the dimensions), Video Crop & Zoom will automatically determine the best dimension to optimize the quality.
New : long pressing the arrow buttons at the bottom will jump to the next or the previous frame. During video playback, pressing the buttons will jump to the next or previous 2 seconds.
Fix : Improved stability of the application.
Fix : Sharper images on iPhone6+.
Fix : Preserve input video audio quality (channels/sample rate).
If you like this application, please help us by adding or updating your reviews on the App Store.
Thank you for your support !
Video Crop & Zoom allows you to crop your videos in an easy and precise way.
Why would you do that?
* You want to remove a person or an object from a video. Crop your video to make this part invisible.
* You need to straighten a video in order to fix the horizon.
* You have recorded a video with a portrait orientation and you would like to change it to a landscape orientation.
* You want to add small effects to your video, like a zoom-in to someone's face, shortly followed by a zoom-out to a larger general view.
* You want to keep the best of your video only, cropping the main part of it, and removing the superfluous.
* You want to crop your video with a specific constrain (square, 4x3, 16x9 , ...) or some precise dimension (580p, 1080p, ...) before sending it to your TV or your favourite social service.
Videos can be imported from your device.
Events and Albums are recognized.
You can also connect your iDevice to iTunes in order to drag and drop other videos (iTunes file sharing feature).
An animated and original user interface allows you to crop (and zoom and rotate), if necessary, every frame of the video independently.
An interpolation will be done automatically between each of your modifications, in order to scale and move progressively the crop area.
This application can run, on your iPhone and your iPad, as a standalone application, or as an Action Extension (from the compatible applications like the Photo app).
Portrait and Landscape orientations are supported in all screens.
- June 09, 2014 Initial release
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.2
- July 31, 2015 New version 1.3