This 2.3 version fixes some problems with portrait oriented source videos.
And still from 2.0, a lot of great iOS 9 features :
* New : Photo Cloud compatibility. All your videos, even the ones in the cloud can be used in the app.
* New : 3D Touch support. A new Quick Action is available in the main screen : open the most recent video in your Camera Roll.
* New : Live Photos support. It is possible to open the video part included in a Live Photo, like you are used to do it with your videos.
* New : Extensions : A live Photo can also be imported directly from other applications like the Photo app.
* New : iPad Pro compatibility. Enjoy the app on the big screen of your iPad Pro.
* New : Multitasking support. Thanks to Split View, use another application at the same time. The layout of the app is adjusted accordingly.
* New : App Thinning & bitcode support. The disk space taken by the app has been highly reduced.
* New : Possibility to precisely define the cropped area size in pixels size (of the input video).
* Various fixes and improvements.
If you like this application, don't forget to add/update your reviews.
Thank you for your support !
Video Crop & Zoom allows you to crop your videos in an easy and precise way.
Why would you do that?
* You want to remove a person or an object from a video. Crop your video to make this part invisible.
* You need to straighten a video in order to fix the horizon.
* You have recorded a video with a portrait orientation and you would like to change it to a landscape orientation.
* You want to add small effects to your video, like a zoom-in to someone's face, shortly followed by a zoom-out to a larger general view.
* You want to keep the best of your video only, cropping the main part of it, and removing the superfluous.
* You want to crop your video with a specific constrain (square, 4x3, 16x9 , ...) or some precise dimension (580p, 1080p, ...) before sending it to your TV or your favourite social service.
Videos can be imported from your device in different ways.
You can also connect your iDevice to iTunes in order to drag and drop other videos (iTunes file sharing feature).
An animated and original user interface allows you to crop (and zoom and rotate), if necessary, every frame of the video independently.
An interpolation will be done automatically between each of your modifications, in order to scale and move progressively the crop area.
You will find the original and intuitive user interface, common to all our videos applications.
These applications have been featured many times by Apple and various websites.
This application can run, on your iPhone and your iPad, as a standalone application, or as an Action Extension (from the compatible applications like the Photo app).
Portrait and Landscape orientations are supported in all screens.
- June 09, 2014 Initial release
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.2
- July 31, 2015 New version 1.3
- December 19, 2015 New version 2.0
- February 27, 2016 New version 2.1
- March 05, 2016 New version 2.2
- March 16, 2016 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- March 17, 2016 New version 2.3
- March 17, 2016 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99