App DescriptionThe sequel to Mystery Math Town is here!
Use your math skills to rescue the dragonflies in Mystery Math Museum for ages 6-12 and up.
- Apple Best New App Selection
Mystery Math Museum may be here just in time for Halloween, but we think you are going to be playing this epic math app all year long! - Teachers With Apps
This game was so fun, my 9-year-old son chose to play Mystery Math Museum over some of his other favorite game apps (including Minecraft!) on a day when he didn’t have to choose something educational. - Smart Apps For Kids
FUN MATH PRACTICE:
Your mission: Help a friendly and curious little ghost rescue the dragonflies that are hidden in Mystery Math Museum. Players use math skills to unlock rooms and passages on their epic journey. Along the way, you can also earn talking portraits for your Gallery. Every picture has a story to tell and the colorful cast of characters in the museums have plenty to say.
• Math practice integrated with a rich, immersive game experience
• 8 themed museums:
- Wild West
- Ancient History
• Multiple user accounts - create your own avatar
• Customizable math skills for each player:
- Varied Number Representations (dice and tallies)
• Players develop math thought by building equations, not just tapping answers
• Bonus challenges for extended gameplay
• Unique rewards reveal characters and backstory
• Requires strategy and critical thinking
CUSTOMIZE SKILLS FOR SPECIFIC CONCEPTS AND ABILITY:
Designed to support classroom learning, Mystery Math Museum provides a unique and engaging way to practice a range of elementary math concepts for kids ages 6-12 and up.
Each player can customize various math skills to suit their age and ability.
Addition: 0 through 10, 11 through 20, 21 through 50
Subtraction: 0 through 10, 11 through 20, 21 through 50
Multiplication: x1, x2, x5, x10 and/or x1 through x10
Division: ÷2, ÷5, ÷10 and/or ÷2 through ÷10
Players can also select Varied Number Representations to include dice and tally marks for the above concepts.
MULTIPLE USER ACCOUNTS:
Add as many custom profiles as you like. Individual game settings and progress are saved in each player profile. Create different profiles, each tailored for specific skills practice. And the The player avatar creator is so much fun, it’s like its own game.
MADE BY EDUCATIONAL GAME DESIGNERS
The game designers at Artgig Apps come from a background of educational software development and we put lots of TLC into every detail of each app we create to ensure a fun and engaging learning experience. We include kids, parents and teachers in our app development and testing to make sure our apps are exceptional tools that kids want to use again and again.
We welcome your comments, suggestions and feedback.
Thanks for trying Mystery Math Museum!
Also available - Mystery Math Town for iPad and iPhone
For more Artgig Apps and demo videos: www.artgigapps.com
We at Artgig Apps are parents ourselves, and we hold your privacy and the privacy of your child in the highest regard.
We comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
- Do not share your personal information with us or anyone else.
- Do not include 3rd party ads, or in-app purchases.
- Include gated feedback links and links to the Artgig Apps website within the app.
- Use analytics to collect anonymized user data for general information about how people use our apps
View our privacy statement here: http://www.mysterymathmuseum.com/privacy-policy
November 15, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
October 24, 2013 Initial Release