* Removed Photobooth & Camera usage
* SideB: make sure next button appear upon completing last level
* Diploma: user the user's avatar picture to generate the diploma. Previously generated diploma must be re-requested.
* Diploma: non english languages could cause diploma form to be pre-filled with invalid characters (resulting in diplomas containing garbage)
* HelpMode was randomly failing (e.g. on level 10-11) due to incorrect reset of internal state.
* IOS: 64 bits support
* IOS: improved appstore integration (popup instead of opening the appstore app)
* Translations: added Romanian, Polish, Galego & improved Czech, Estonian, Italian, Lithuanian, Russian
DragonBox Algebra 12+: An inexpensive algebra tutor that fits in your pocket.
DragonBox Algebra 12+ is a must-have tool for students so they can earn better grades and gain confidence in algebra and mathematics. It is based on the award winning game DragonBox Algebra 5+ but covers more advanced topics in mathematics and algebra:
* Positive and Negative signs
* Addition of Fractions (Common Denominators)
* Collection of Like Terms
DragonBox Algebra 12+ gives players a greater understanding of what mathematics is all about: objects and the relationships between objects.
This educational game targets children from the ages of 12 to 17 but children (or adults) of all ages can enjoy it. Playing doesn’t require supervision, although parents can enjoy playing along with their children and maybe even freshen up their own math skills.
DragonBox Algebra 12+ introduces all these elements in a playful and colorful world appealing to all ages.
The player learns at his/her own pace by experimenting with rules that are introduced gradually. Progress is illustrated with the birth and growth of a dragon for each new chapter.
Dr. Patrick Marchal, Ph.D. in cognitive science, and Jean-Baptiste Huynh, a high school teacher, created DragonBox Algebra 12+ as an intuitive, interative and efficient way to learn algebra.
DragonBox Algebra 12+ is based on a novel pedagogical method developed in Norway that focuses on discovery and experimentation. Players receive instant feedback which differs from the traditional classroom setting where students can wait weeks for feedback. DragonBox Algebra 12+ creates an environment for kids where they can learn, enjoy and appreciate math.
Our previous educational game, DragonBox Algebra 5+ has received many distinctions including the Gold Medal of the 2012 Serious Play Award (USA), the Best Serious game at Bilbao´s Fun and Serious Game Festival and the Best Serious Game at the 2013 International Mobile Gaming Awards. It is also recommended by Common Sense Media where it won the Learn ON award.
* 20 progressive chapters (10 learning, 10 training)
* 357 puzzles
* Basic algebraic rules with which the child can experiment
* A focus on minimal instruction encourages creativity and experimentation from the player
* Multiple profiles for easy progress control
* Dedicated graphics and music for each chapter
* Multiple supported languages (English, français, norsk, svenska, dansk, español, 한국어, italiano, português, Deutsch, русский, 简体中文, 繁體中文, suomi, Nederlands...)
- April 23, 2013 Initial release
- May 10, 2013 New version 2.0.1
- December 21, 2013 New version 2.0.5
- February 10, 2014 New version 2.1.0
- May 30, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- June 04, 2014 Price increase: $4.99 -> $10.99
- July 19, 2014 New version 2.1.1
- August 30, 2014 New version 2.1.2
- September 02, 2014 Price decrease: $10.99 -> $4.99
- October 08, 2014 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- October 10, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $7.99
- November 03, 2014 New version 2.1.3
- December 16, 2014 New version 2.1.5
- June 23, 2016 New version 2.2.1