Your favorite heart rate tracking app just got better!
- Your feedback counts: We’re constantly improving our apps to provide you with the best possible experience.
- New app languages: Traditional Chinese, Czech and Polish
Love Runtastic? Rate us with 5 stars & tell others about your experience in the App Store.
Turn your iPhone into your personal HEART RATE MONITOR - yep, that’s possible!
Everyone’s maximum heart rate is different, and also our resting heart rates vary based on our age and training level. Want to know your resting heart rate or find out how fast your heart is beating after a certain fitness activity? Get Runtastic Heart Rate PRO to not only measure your pulse, but also compare different results, receive reminders for regular HR measurements and benefit from an array of additional features. Whether it’s after a hard training session or before your next exam - we show you how fast your heart is beating. No extra devices necessary, all you need is your iPhone. Easy as pie, right? Go PRO today!
- Unlimited measurements: Determine your heart rate anytime, anywhere & as often as you like
- Use filters: Filter your measurements according to type (resting HR, pre-& post-workout HR, maximum HR)
- Graphs to monitor your progress: Monitor how your resting heart rate develops
- Reminder: Receive automatic notifications for regular HR measurements
- No ads
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Measure your heart rate with your iPhone camera
- Graphs illustrate your measurements
- Different measuring types: resting HR, pre- & post-workout HR, maximum HR
- Integration with Apple Health
- Upload your results to Runtastic.com, compare and analyze your measurements by day, week or year
- Share your HR measurements in social networks like Facebook & Twitter or via email
EASY TO USE
- Place and lightly hold your (index) finger against the back camera lens and flashlight
- Do not press too hard, otherwise blood circulation will be altered and the results could be
- When using an iPhone or iPad without a flashlight, be sure to take the measurement in a well-lit area (bright daylight works best)
- Remain calm and try not to move too much during the measurement, as this can compromise measurement accuracy
- Do not measure with cold fingers when the blood circulation is poor
Your resting heart rate varies depending on your age and training level. A very fit and athletic person has a lower resting HR than someone who’s hardly active. Eager to know if your fitness level has improved? Measure your heart rate on a regular basis and monitor the progress of your resting heart rate.
Download the Runtastic Heart Rate PRO App today, check your heart rate regularly and show your friends how cool & calm you remain even when in a seemingly stressful situation!
WARNING: This is not a medical product.
- December 21, 2012 Initial release
- January 18, 2013 New version 1.1
- February 14, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- February 15, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 30, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- June 03, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- June 08, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- June 10, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- September 19, 2013 New version 1.2
- November 30, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- December 02, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- January 30, 2014 New version 1.2.1
- February 14, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- February 17, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- April 27, 2015 New version 2.0
- January 20, 2016 New version 2.0.1
- March 18, 2016 New version 2.0.2
- July 03, 2016 New version 2.0.3
- December 20, 2016 New version 2.4