What's New- Native support for iRig BlueBoard
- Projects sharing between versions and different devices
- Improved MIDI control
- iPhone recorder can be expanded to 8 tracks
- New Multi-language dynamic tooltips
- Use iCloud to transfer in-app purchases between all AmpliTube versions
- Now compatible with Audiobus on iOS 8
App DescriptionSLASH TONE ON YOUR iPHONE. NOW WITH iRIG BLUEBOARD DIRECT INTEGRATION, AUDIOBUS SUPPORT IN iOS 8 AND MORE!
Want to rock Slashâ€™s Rig? Now you can with the new AmpliTubeÂ® Slash app. Play through a rock iconâ€™s pedals and amplifiers, all from the convenience of your iPhoneÂ®.
AmpliTube Slash is a full-featured mobile guitar effects processor and recording studio app that lets you play, practice and record with Slashâ€™s signature gear, anytime and everywhere.
It lets you build a flexible rig complete with 3 stompbox effects and an amplifier head with cabinet, plus a single-track recorder (expandable to 8 tracks) for capturing your musical ideas quickly and easily. AmpliTube Slash now also allows project sharing between different versions and devices.
AmpliTube Slash features models of all the legendary signature gear used by Slash in the studio and for his live performances. Now you can rock models of the legendary MarshallÂ® JCM Slash Edition Silver Jubilee, the Marshall AFD100 and Slashâ€™s signature guitar pedals.
Import/purchase and play along with Slashâ€™s extensive discography or any music from your music library. Also included is a collection of 30 Slash guitar tone preset settings, provided as starting points for your own tone tweaking or playing along.
Connect your instrument via IKâ€™s iRigÂ® HD or iRigÂ® PRO digital interfaces (or iRigÂ® or iRigÂ® STOMP). Plug in your iRigÂ® BlueBoard to control AmpliTubeÂ® Slash straight from the floor â€” the latest version features comprehensive iRigÂ® BlueBoard integration.
AmpliTube Slash also features a robust â€śsongâ€ť player section that allows you to play along with songs or backing tracks by importing them directly from your music library. The song section also features links to Slashâ€™s music available for purchase on the iTunes store that can be downloaded and added to your library and the app for play-along.
The Song section also includes our popular SpeedTrainer learning/practice feature which can slow down or speed up the tempo of audio material without affecting pitch.
If you currently own AmpliTube for iPhone, all AmpliTube Slash gear models are available for in-app purchase as a complete set or a-la-carte. You can even use iCloud to transfer in-app purchases between different AmpliTube versions and devices.
AmpliTube Slash features:
- Slash gear models: 6 Stompboxes (Gate, Wah Distortion, OctoBlue, Booster, x-Chorus, Delay) and 2 Amplifiers (Marshall AFD100, Marshall JCM Slash Edition Silver Jubilee 2555SL, Marshall with 4x12â€ť cabinet)
- Complete set of 30 Slash tone Presets
- Slash songs links directly within the app for play-along
- Inter-App Audio support (available on iOS 7 only)
- Audiobus compatible
- Single track recorder expandable to 4-track studio with master effects (via in-app purchase)
- Import and play songs as backing tracks from your iPod library or computer
- Export via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
- Audio Copy/Paste
- Slow down/speed up the tempo of imported songs without affecting pitch
- NO VOICE feature removes the lead vocal or guitar solo from imported songs
- Powerful preset system
- Digital audio in/out
- MIDI controllable (available as in-app purchase and free for iRig MIDI users)
- Low-latency for real time playing
More apps information:
November 17, 2014 New version 1.6
November 11, 2014 Price Decrease: $14.99 -> $6.99
August 24, 2014 Price Decrease: $14.99 -> $6.99
November 30, -0001 Initial Release