- Snap your fingers to take a photo.
- Add stickers to any frame. You can rotate, scale, flip them, and copy them forward to the next frame.
- Create title card from camera or camera roll.
- Scale and crop photos from the camera roll before they’re added into the frame.
- New art in title card and interstitial picker.
- Optimized for improved performance on iOS8 and iPhone 6 and 6+.
*Parental supervision is recommended for maximum fun.
Build your own LEGO® adventure, then capture your story!
Help your child bring their LEGO characters to life with the LEGO Movie Maker App. This fun, kid-friendly app brings the whole family together to create a custom LEGO stop-motion movie.
Simple tools and guides make it easy to shoot, edit, and even score your movie with music. Add one of the customizable title cards then share it online and, who knows, you may have the next summer blockbuster in your hands…literally!
-Add & delete frames to your movie
-Snap your fingers to take a photo
-Add stickers to any frame. You can rotate, scale, flip them, and copy them forward to the next frame.
-Create title card from camera or camera roll
-Scale and crop photos from the camera roll before they’re added into the frame.
-Choose from 7 different soundtracks, or add music from your library
-Add a color filter to the camera
-Customize different title cards
-Save your movie to your camera roll
-Add text to your movie with custom dialog cards
-Add sound effects to any frame
-Record your own sound effects
-Edit the duration of each frame
LEGO Movie Maker works on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad devices with camera and supports operating systems of iOS6.1 and up. Although devices with only a front facing camera are supported, we recommend a rear facing camera for an optimal experience
Must be 18 or older to download.
For app support contact LEGO Consumer Service.
For contact details refer to http://service.lego.com/contactus
Read more on http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and http://aboutus.lego.com/en-us/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2015The LEGO Group.
- April 18, 2012 Initial release
- May 08, 2012 New version 1.1
- May 17, 2012 New version 1.2
- July 31, 2012 New version 1.3
- December 18, 2012 New version 1.4
- January 19, 2013 New version 1.5
- April 12, 2013 New version 2.0
- April 22, 2013 New version 2.0.1
- July 21, 2013 New version 2.2
- August 19, 2013 New version 2.3
- December 29, 2013 New version 2.4.1
- March 12, 2014 New version 2.5.4
- April 09, 2014 New version 2.6.0
- July 28, 2015 New version 3.0.27