What's NewVersion 1.03
- Fixed a problem in Version 1.02 which was preventing the app from starting up on devices running iOS 4.3.
App Description"AR Missile HD", the innovative AR (Augmented Reality) app. Because target painting is so last century!
The AR Missile HD app allows you to shoot missiles at anything within your camera's sights.
Simply tap the screen to send missiles flying along beautiful trajectories before exploding on your targets.
Shaking cameras and moving targets are no match for AR Missile's automatic target tracking, powered by our original image analysis technology.
The feeling of sending limitless waves of missiles and seeing them all hit their target is so exhilarating, you might become addicted to it!
Use AR Missile HD to release daily stress or take funny pictures.
*AR Missile HD requires a camera to operate. Please make sure your device is equipped with a camera before buying this app.
- Supports up to 32 simultaneous missiles.
- Beautiful graphics combining the image from your camera with 3D graphics.
- Automatic tracking feature powered by original image analysis technology.
- Hold button allows to you to hold the missiles while you touch the screen and shoot them all in one salvo when you release the screen.
- Display the image analysis results in Sensor mode.
- Snapshot function.
- Time Shift function allowing fine tuning of the special effects after taking a snapshot.
- Twitter post function.
*If the automatic tracking is failing, please switch to sensor mode and select areas that have a high color contrast and little flickering.
Shooting missiles in the real world can trigger wars and/or damage the environment.
Let's restrict our missile shooting activities to within AR Missile HD.
April 09, 2012 New version 1.03
March 24, 2012 New version 1.02
June 07, 2011 New version 1.01
March 18, 2011 Initial Release