Thanks for using OneNote! We listened to your feedback and updated the application with optimizations to help improve your note taking experience.
Having trouble? Send feedback in the app (OneNote->Settings->Send Feedback)
Have an idea? Add to our feature suggestion box at http://aka.ms/onenote-ios-suggest
Capture your thoughts, discoveries, and ideas with OneNote, your very own digital notebook. With OneNote you can seize that moment of inspiration, take your class notes, or track that list of errands that are too important to forget. Whether you're at home, in the office, or on the go, your notes are available to you on all your devices.
-- Capture anything --
Take a picture of the whiteboard in a meeting with auto-cropping and photo enhancements. Add your PowerPoint presentation or PDF for school. Clip website articles using iOS share extension. Leave your tape recorder at home and record audio notes on-the-go. Capture it all in OneNote and add your annotations.
-- Powerful organization --
Organize your notes in a way that works best for you. Create, rename, search, sort, and copy pages, sections, and notebooks. Find your most recent notes quickly and pin the pages you use most. Secure your notes with a password and use touch ID to quickly access them.
-- Think together --
Share your notes with your friends and colleagues. Whether it's a party your planning with others, or a school project you’re working on with your group. Work together in a shared notebook at the same time.
-- Always with you --
Access your notes on your Mac, iPhone, iPad and other devices. Your notes are synced to the cloud (OneDrive, OneDrive for Business and SharePoint) making it easy to access your recipe notes on your iPhone at the store, your homework on your Mac in class, or your itinerary on your iPad during your trip.
-- Check these lists --
Create to-dos to keep track of your daily errands, groceries shopping, or travel planning.
--Write & Draw on iPad ---
Scribble your notes at a conference, write math equations in class or sketch your ideas. With a variety of pen colors and settings, you can create beautiful handwritten notes and drawings. Draw with confidence with "Convert to Shapes" mode: we'll automatically convert hand drawn shapes into crisp, perfectly regular polygons and circles.
OneNote is free on iPhone and many other devices. Get started today! Download OneNote and sign in with your Microsoft Account or the account assigned to you by your work or school.
Need help with OneNote: http://aka.ms/onenote-ios-help
Add to our feature suggestion box: http://aka.ms/onenote-ios-suggest
- April 26, 2011 New version 1.1
- February 03, 2011 New version 1.0.2
- January 22, 2011 New version 1.0.1
- July 26, 2011 New version 1.2
- December 13, 2011 New version 1.3
- July 03, 2013 New version 2.0
- September 08, 2013 New version 2.1
- September 18, 2013 New version 2.1.1
- October 06, 2013 New version 2.1.2
- October 18, 2013 New version 2.1.3
- November 21, 2013 New version 2.1.4
- December 11, 2013 New version 2.1.5
- May 02, 2014 New version 2.2.1
- August 02, 2014 New version 2.3
- September 19, 2014 New version 2.4
- November 03, 2014 New version 2.5.2
- November 19, 2014 New version 2.6
- January 27, 2015 New version 2.8
- February 19, 2015 New version 2.9
- March 13, 2015 New version 2.10
- March 20, 2015 New version 2.10.1
- April 27, 2015 New version 2.11.7
- April 29, 2015 New version 2.11.8
- May 14, 2015 New version 2.12
- June 22, 2015 New version 2.13
- July 17, 2015 New version 2.14
- July 24, 2015 New version 2.14.1
- August 13, 2015 New version 2.15
- September 16, 2015 New version 2.16.1
- September 19, 2015 New version 2.16.2
- October 13, 2015 New version 2.17
- October 22, 2015 New version 2.17.2
- November 08, 2015 New version 2.18
- November 24, 2015 New version 2.18.1
- January 25, 2016 New version 2.20
- February 05, 2016 New version 2.20.1
- February 28, 2016 New version 2.21.1
- March 20, 2016 New version 15.20
- July 03, 2016 New version 15.23
- July 09, 2016 New version 15.24
- July 15, 2016 New version 15.24.1