What's New- Fixes to passcode screen
App DescriptionEnjoy the highest rated and most popular Picasa viewer, uploader, and manager available on iTunes. Web Albums App brings you quick and easy access to your entire Picasa online library to your fingertips. Web Albums App is also compatible with your Google+ albums and streams your photos and videos to your Apple TV from your iPhone and iPod touch via AirPlay.
“As a power user of Picasa (and one of its founders), I wanted a way to enjoy my pictures on my iPhone and iPad. Web Albums App fits the bill perfectly. Now I can enjoy and share my albums whether I’m online or offline! It’s a no-brainer for anyone who loves Picasa.”
- Lars Perkins, Picasa Co-Founder
Web Albums App features ultra simple setup, a super user-friendly layout, and seamless Facebook integration, so you can share your favorite Picasa images and videos immediately—all from your mobile device.
Interact with your photos & those of your friends.
• View your photos in high resolution even when you're offline.
• Comment on pictures and locate them on a map.
• Add multiple accounts and search albums by name to find exactly what you’re looking for.
• Automatically load all your Picasa Favorites and friends, and interact with their photos, too.
• Keep your photos and videos private if you choose, using the passcode feature.
Upload your photos and videos.
• There’s no need to sync through iTunes if you have this app.
• Quickly upload multiple photos and videos in full resolution to your Picasa account whether individually or in batches—you can even choose different image sizes.
• Use the camera inside the app to capture an event and upload photos and videos directly to Picasa.
• Background uploading lets you do other things while Web Albums does its thing.
Manage your photos and albums.
• Add, edit, and delete captions.
• Move and delete your photos and videos.
• Add, delete, rename, and adjust privacy preferences for your albums.
• Passcode protect your albums.
Share photos in a snap.
• Stream your photos and videos on your TV from your iPhone or iPod touch using Apple TV and AirPlay.
• Post to your Facebook wall or email photos, links, and albums.
• Play slideshows or download photos to your iOS device.
• Use the VGA or HDMI connector to show photos and videos on your projector or monitor.
• Create and edit albums
• Upload photos and videos
If you own an iPad, check out Web Albums for iPad.
- Prompt Customer Support -
We'd love to hear from you! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
April 10, 2013 New version 2.2.6
November 09, 2012 New version 2.2.5
October 30, 2012 New version 2.2.4
May 12, 2012 New version 2.2.3
March 01, 2012 New version 2.2.2
January 25, 2012 New version 2.2.1
December 15, 2009 Initial Release