Truth or Dare? We have all played, but have you ever played Truth, Dare, or Double Dog Dare?
We have only the best truths and dares no cheesy stuff here, and if you don't like out questions or dares you can add your own!
- Describe your first intimate experience.
- Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?
- How many partners have you had intimately?
- Out of all the people here, who do you like the most as friends and also more than friends?
- Have you ever cheated on you significant other? Who? With who?
- What is the meanest thing you ever done?
- Have you ever not made it to the bathroom in time?
- What is the kinkiest thing your ever done?
- How sexual are you on a scale of 1 to 10?
- Smear peanut butter under one armpit and jelly under the other. Do not remove for three turns.
- Sit the next three rounds on the lap of someone of a different sex.
- Wear your underwear on your head for 3 turns.
- Make sounds like a chicken for 20 seconds.
- Talk dirty to the last person to choose Double Dog Dare. (Your choice if no Double Dog Dare).
- Make sexy sounds for 10 seconds.
- Act out a commercial ad.
- Draw a mustache and keep it on until the game is over.
- Booty dance for 20 seconds.
- Make out with the wall for 20 seconds.
There is only one way to find out the Double Dog Dares!
Truth Dare or Double Dog Dare works with OS 2.0 and greater.
Any reference to any third-party products, services, names, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, developer, supplier or otherwise, is for convenience or comparison only, and does not constitute nor imply endorsement, affiliation, or sponsorship thereof. All characters, names, titles, likeness, and other content used or depicted in this product (even those based on real products or real people, either living or dead) are entirely fictional. Any similarity to actual products, or persons either living or dead, is purely coincidental. Any coincidental likeness and or voices are not real. This product is for entertainment purposes only and is not authorized or endorsed. All trademarks, service marks, product, service, or other names mentioned herein, are the property of their respective owners, and no claim is made to any such mark, product, service or other name. Copyright (c) 2009 Swartz Enterprises, Inc. and its licensors.