* Added retina support
* Added link to my new game, SimpleRockets, which is a game where you build rocket ships and blast off into space and explore the solar system, all while using realistic physics:
Be sure to check out our new game, SimplePlanes, where you build airplanes and see how they fly with realistic physics. You can find it on the app store, or you can find out more at the website: http://www.SimplePlanes.com
Design a bridge and then destroy it. Powered by a sophisticated physics engine, BridgeBasher realistically simulates your bridge reacting to destructive forces in real-time.
Create bridges in seconds through the bridge editor. If you make a mistake, simply tap the Undo button. Zoom in and out by pinching the screen and pan the view using a two finger drag.
Newly added support for Leaderboards. Now you can compete for high scores with people all around the world. Only the brilliant will have the honor of placing their name on the coveted BridgeBasher Leaderboards.
BridgeBasher lets you destroy your bridge in a variety of ways:
- Ball Stack: Stack gigantic balls onto your bridge until it collapses so that you can quickly determine how much weight your bridge can support.
- Word Test: Sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will destroy your bridge. The word test lets you sit back and watch as a series of weighty word-trains cross over your bridge. The word-trains become increasingly heavier, so only the strongest bridges will survive.
- Joint Weights: The joint weights test gives you the opportunity to apply destructive forces with pinpoint accuracy. Hang them from your bridge's joints and see how many joint weights it takes to bring your bridge down.
While testing, you can see how the strain is distributed across your bridge. Areas that are under immense strain are colored bright red, while other areas are colored green. This allows you to find and fix problem areas in your bridge.
Show your friends how awesome your bridge is or laugh at your dumb your friends' bridges are. BridgeBasher gives you the option to easily e-mail your bridge to whomever you wish.
- December 17, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- December 12, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 28, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- November 25, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- September 12, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- September 06, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- September 06, 2013 New version 1.4.4
- February 03, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- February 01, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- March 20, 2012 New version 1.4.3
- October 12, 2011 New version 1.4.2
- September 05, 2011 New version 1.4.1
- July 16, 2011 New version 1.4
- May 21, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- May 12, 2011 New version 1.3.3
- March 29, 2011 New version 1.3.2
- March 29, 2011 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- February 08, 2011 New version 1.3.1
- February 01, 2011 New version 1.3
- February 01, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- January 24, 2011 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 17, 2010 New version 1.2.1
- November 09, 2010 New version 1.2
- April 16, 2010 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 10, 2010 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- March 01, 2010 New version 1.1.1
- January 07, 2010 New version 1.1