Race an aerodynamic thingy through a maze of animated, geometric peril and plunge into a mysterious grid of pixels at the bottom, all while listening to a glorious soundtrack by Fat Bard. Does that make any sense? Of course not! But it’s fun. You’ll see.
+ Simple controls. Easy to learn, difficult to master (all games say this, so it must be important)
+ Stylish and colorful visual design
+ Dynamic and exciting physics-based gameplay
+ Fifty handcrafted levels split over five stages (this was actually the hardest part of development)
+ Record and share gameplay videos with Everyplay integration (this was actually really easy to implement - like 3-4 days, tops)
+ Compete with your friends and anyone across the world with Game Center leaderboards and achievements
- July 27, 2017 Initial release
- June 15, 2019 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- June 16, 2019 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 24, 2019 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- January 07, 2020 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99