We’re happy to announce a brand-new version of SketchBook made just for classroom environments.
This special edition of SketchBook is made for art students of any age. Discover the power and simplicity of SketchBook, with natural workflows that make you love digital drawing.
SketchBook for Education includes:
• Screen resolution with a clean interface that maximizes your drawing area
• Support for Apple Pencil on iPad Pro
Brushes and tools:
• SketchBook’s powerful brush engine delivers the most natural feeling pens, pencils, markers, and brushes available in a digital tool
• Tools for drawing perfect squares and circles
• Scan Sketch – easily import traditional paper drawings into SketchBook EDU to finish them on your iPad. Simply go to the gallery, scan your drawing, and pick up in SketchBook EDU where you left off on paper.
• Create up to three layers with layer blending modaaaes
• Toggle layer visibility and adjust opacity
• Duplicate, merge, and reorder layers
• Color Wheel with eyedropper color selection
• Save and organize all work in progress in the gallery. Keep your art private or share when ready.
Safe for Kids
• Autodesk ensures an age-appropriate experience in SketchBook for Education. Everyone will have the same great drawing experience, but users under 13 will not be able to create an account, use the social sharing functionality, or access any in-app purchases.
- July 13, 2016 Initial release