Bug fix for exporting video
Shoot retro-style videos with one tap.
Just press the record button to turn everyday scenes into hundred years old movies!
[[ Friendly reminder ]]
This app simulates an analog film-reel camera.
There are some restrictions that don't exist in other video apps.
- The maximum length of the video is 20 seconds for the default black and white film, and 6 seconds for other films. You can extend all films to 5 minutes if you purchase the PRO version.
- You can only append a new recording after the previous recording. If you want to create a new recording from scratch, export the previous recording first, then delete it.
- You only have one film for each effect
With these limitations, your creativity is challenged. Some people export multiple footages then use iMovie to create a full-fledged movie. Find your ways to fully utilize this powerful and fun tool!
[ Record stylized videos ]
- What you see in the preview is what you record
- You can append as many cuts as you like
- Free recording for 20 seconds for the Black & White Film, 6 seconds for others: best for SNS!
[ Realistic vintage effects ]
- Unique analog films effects: dirt noise and frameshifting
- The signature "Burning" effect when you stop playback
- The "Film End" effect after completing playback
- Realistic mechanical sounds make recording even enjoyable!
[ Simple operation ]
- All the main features are on one screen: record, playback, and camera flip
- Share your creations from the bottom-left share button
- You can always cancel exporting video by tapping the screen
[ PRO features ] (requires a subscription or one-time purchase)
- Extend all films to 5 minutes
- Record sound
- Full control of noise settings
- Import video from the camera roll
- Use front camera
- Square view/ square video export
- Fast & reverse play
- Free upcoming features
[ Troubleshooting ]
- Selfie is upside down — Turn off "Portrait Orientation Lock"
- Video not saved to Camera roll — Tap the Share button on the bottom-left, select video size, then select "Save Video". You might need to scroll down to see the option.
When you publish your work, please let us know with the tag #vintagefilmcam.
We can't wait to see your awesome artwork!
Limitations for now:
- Original color video recording will not be saved
- You cannot edit after recording. Please export the video and use other tools
We look forward to your opinions and requests.
[ For auto-renewing subscriptions ]
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Terms of Service: https://da1ssk.github.io/vfc/terms.html
- July 19, 2015 Initial release
- July 29, 2015 New version 1.0.1
- December 05, 2015 New version 1.1
- June 22, 2016 New version 1.2
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.5.12
- August 16, 2019 New version 1.5.13
- October 21, 2019 New version 1.5.16
- November 11, 2019 New version 1.5.17
- November 18, 2019 New version 1.5.18
- January 07, 2020 New version 1.5.19
- July 14, 2020 New version 1.5.20
- October 27, 2020 New version 1.5.22