Draw Keyboard+ is a keyboard Extension that allows you to draw images and paste them into apps that support text and images like, messages, mail, SMS, Whats Up, wechat, Viber and many many more! Use Draw Keyboard + to reply to friends when a hand drawn picture might be quicker or more personal than text.
- Supports 36 brush colors
- Endless different line thicknesses
- Multiple undo and redo states.
- Fast clear
- Eraser tool with free size definition
- Alphanumeric keyboard
- iPad Version: you can define the opacity in the App
- Save to Photo Gallery
- Copy / Paste support
- Full Screen APP also included
- To activate Draw Keyboard + toggle to it using the Globe button.
- To install the keyboard go to your device's System app and Navigate to: General > keyboard > Keyboards > Add New keyboard and select Draw Keyboard.
- Then select Draw Keyboard in the list of active Keyboards and enable allow full access.
Privacy and allow full access:
- No personal information or typed text of any kind is recorded or transmitted by this app.
- allow full access is required for the copy / Paste functionality and Save To Camera Roll feature.
- December 12, 2014 Initial release
- February 06, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- March 19, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- March 20, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- August 16, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- August 23, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- September 24, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- September 25, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99