Lead the charge on D-Day as the tip of the spear in the largest Allied invasion of WW2! Defeat the occupation forces and defend France; hold off the enemy advance from all directions and halt their occupation of Europe in its path.
COMPETE IN PVP MATCHES!
Take part in intense competitions against other players. Perform multi kills, multi headshots and weapon combos to boost your score and win!
BET AND WIN REAL MONEY!
Play for in-game currency or bet real money and beat your opponents to receive cash rewards!
SEE AND FEEL THE ACTION!
Experience the ultimate 3rd person shooter with stunning console quality visuals, precise controls, advanced physics, destructible environments and full voiceovers. Jump into the heat of battle and push your device to the limit! Emerge from destructible cover points to engage waves of enemies!
COMMAND AN ARSENAL OF DEADLY WEAPONS!
Take to the frontline with an array of classic weapons from World War 2 as well as secret weapons to increase your scoring potential. Lob grenades near entrenched enemy soldiers or shoulder a bazooka to reduce a tank to rubble.
D-Day PVP is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
Challenge people around the world with Skillz, the #1 competition platform on mobile. Compete with cash or virtual currency for prizes, and get rewarded just for playing!
- Quick multiplayer matches -- perfect to play anywhere.
- Easy to learn and play, yet challenging at higher skill levels.
- Beautiful Retina display support for iPad and iPhone.
- Multiplayer competitions against other players are powered by Skillz, the #1 mobile gaming competition platform (www.skillz.com)
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game permits users to interact with one another (eg. chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging). Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons under age 13.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please contact us at: www.Glu.com/support
- January 16, 2015 Initial release